PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Serious allegations that are being contested take longer to be resolved than less complicated ones which have been admitted. Honestly, I think my 8-year old would be able to understand this but it seems to be beyond supposedly intelligent sports journalists.
It’s pure tribalism, professional journalism using facts and reason left the station a long long time ago

Just been on another forum discussing ffp according to one poster its common knowledge that Citys owners buy millions of City merchandise to get round ffp. This us because it's a well known fact that City dont have enough supporters to buy the amount of merchandise sold lol
Didn't anyone tell you that going on Rawk too often will make you go blind?

So opposition fans think the majority owner of our club a man who makes money in virtually every venture he goes into is now happy enough to just throw millions and millions of pounds by giving sponsors money to pay the club paying players and managers extra money in brown envelopes every week so his football club can avoid ffp sanctions. A man who is a member of the Royal family and also 1 of 3 deputy prime ministers of the UAE. I'm quite surprised he's not been suspended from his job when you think we are taking fraud on a mass scale here. What would happen if the deputy prime minister of the united kingdom was under investigation for major fraud of 14 years??.

Thaksin deserves statue for selling city to SM.

Hey that's my wife's opinion too.. but she's Thai!

BTW We should really also build a statue to Hicks and Gillette to really piss the dippers off..

After all SM wanted to buy them but they kept increasing the price.. so SM had to buy little ole City instead and the rest is history!

He also said City were found guilty by UEFA but it was time barred !

He thinks City will have all their records wiped we will be in the conference league and sold as our owners will be banned from football lol.

I didnt realise just who many knobheads there are lol

If anyone ever wants to know why there are radio stations like Talksport doing well and how tabloids exist like the Sun and Daily Mail - it's idiots like this.

So opposition fans think the majority owner of our club a man who makes money in virtually every venture he goes into is now happy enough to just throw millions and millions of pounds by giving sponsors money to pay the club paying players and managers extra money in brown envelopes every week so his football club can avoid ffp sanctions. A man who is a member of the Royal family and also 1 of 3 deputy prime ministers of the UAE. I'm quite surprised he's not been suspended from his job when you think we are taking fraud on a mass scale here. What would happen if the deputy prime minister of the united kingdom was under investigation for major fraud of 14 years??.

The students union section of BM would hate the man if he was British :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.