PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

But would they REALLY relegate us? For a start, what happens to all the trophies that we won? They could be handed over to those clubs that came second...but those clubs never really won them, did they? So will the followers of those clubs gather in their thousands at Pier Head or Stretford Town Hall to throw bottles and fireworks to celebrate some on-field achievement that they never actually managed? Will those affected players burst out into joyous vocals that they never had room for some years earlier? And what about those clubs that managed to scrape themselves away from relegation purely by getting an unexpected point or two from a league encounter from us? Or those who went down because the defeats they suffered marginally left them with an inferior goal or points difference to a club that was saved for this same reason?
It could change the whole shape of the football league structure in this country, so much so that discontent between clubs other than us will rein for decades into the future.
Meanwhile, if this is what the FA, UEFA and EPL really want then I can only think that the idea of the Super League deserves a re-visit.

Agree with Stefan feeling he was dealing with an intellectual pygmy.
But, he must have known that he would, at best, be misquoted.
Can now understand why City have little interaction with the mainstream media...
but they do this when Khaldoon does end of season review. negative stories get clicks
it was great piece and got lot of traction

but they do this when Khaldoon does end of season review. negative stories get clicks
it was great piece and got lot of traction
I agree that Stefan was very good.
Let's hope the Talk Sport lemmings now realise that Simon Jordan is not a God, but was put back in his box today.
The problem for me, is when other media outlets deliberately cherry pick bits of the discussion, using them as headlines.
I'm not sure that it was a positive move for Stefan to categorically say he thought that relegation was inevitable, if City are found guilty ?

It's almost entirely due to Stefan's efforts, and slow going because of it, but he is patiently building a case to anyone who will listen and winning the argument when they decide to listen.
What he is doing is admirable but he is pissing into the wind when it comes to 99% of window licking Rag dip and arse loving media. Asking Simon Jordan/Carragher their opinions on the 115 charges is like asking Fred West to critique your patio

It's almost entirely due to Stefan's efforts, and slow going because of it, but he is patiently building a case to anyone who will listen and winning the argument when they decide to listen.
I think Stefan is great, he’s fighting the good fight and eloquently outlines the case.

I just think years of smear campaigns, followed by the PL hand grenade(s), have culminated in us being truly despised.

I’d love to say “I don’t give a fuck” like some on here, but it is exhausting and I do miss the days when football was about the football.

They need to prove we broke their rules. That's all. If they do, it COULD be seen as fraud but I'm still dubious it'd ever get to a proper court. We're not talking about that much money.
I got fined £170 quid for running on the pitch at Ewood Park in 1995. Extrapolate with inflation and we could be looking at minimum of £243 today. We’re fucked (especially if we get a duty brief as shite as the one I had).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.