PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I almost gave up on it after around 6 mins as that bloke that looks like joey Barton was causing me to want to bite my laptop in half.
What an arrogant **** he is.
Glad I didn't. Well done Stephan. You showed him up for what he is. An intellectual midget.
Jordan was like a little annoying ventriloquists puppet constantly popping up with meaningless interjections like trying to prove himself knowledgeable and relevant.
I never listen to this show because of him. Probably the most annoying man in the world.
Even worse than the drop-ins on the match day thread.

Considering how he is with other guests and how argumentative for the sake of it he tries to be, I don’t think Jordan was as much of a bellend as he normally is in that and even if it might not have come across listening to it, you can see on the vid he was respecting and agreeing with most of the points being put back to him.

I don’t mean any of that as a compliment to him as such, aside from that he clearly knew he had come up against a more than worthy adversary that he couldn’t counter. @projectriver, superb interview.

Be intrigued to know if you speak to them after the interview and what they say once the microphones are off!

I think he thought he’d done the job by getting a sound bite & thought he’d got @projectriver where he wanted him. It was a complete mis-match as Steffan proved he was objective & knowledgeable Lawyer & as he explained there’s no chance of the premier league winning Simon sat there open mouthed mumbling Enron.

It would have been interesting if Simon was asked why he thought it was similar to Enron & which auditor is he accusing of colluding?

Stefan.

Nothing against you as you’ve posted plenty of useful and interesting information. You’ve helped City fans understand the complexity of the charges, etc. Thanks. But once again, the press, this time the Daily United, have created a headline that focuses on one part of what you said on Talkshite. And the Rags, Coach Wreckers, and City haters are loving it.

View attachment 104399
Oh come on ffs . PJD had to put both sides across. They are grasping at straws

He is superb on Twitter with other financial cases - Chelsea, Everton, Forest, United shares, United sale - and their fans learn from him or, abuse him and he bans. He is invited on rival fans podcasts because he is so bloody good and then gets invited back. Talks about the other cases, earns credibility, and then always gets the main points out about our isseus.

Slowly, he is building a media reputation and he would fly if he pushed for it.

And even made a small breakthrough on RAWK today...

View attachment 104426

Do you get the feeling the bloke on RAWK misunderstood what he was saying & only heard the relegation narrative.

Without going back through nearly 4000 pages, if the PL FFP didn't come in til 2011/12 why are we being charged with alleged events from 2009?
Sorry if its been asked and debated before, but I just dont understand.

CTID

Steady on, the Rags were fuck all as a team in the 70's and 80's despite the media and no nowt fans believing they have been one of the best 2 teams, forever.

The other being the Dippers!
I have just checked the League results from the 1970s.

There were 18 matches with non in 1974-75 because United were in the second tier.

City won 7
United won 5
Draws 6

There were a couple of cup matches in the 1970s with City winning 4-0 in the LC and United winning 3-0 in the FA Cup.

Last edited:
Imagine the last day of this transfer window

PL decide to deduct 115 points from City

One hour later, City breaks the banks and sign Mbappe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.