PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I was just using the example of how thick media folk behave to demonstrate that Stefan is nothing like that. He wouldn’t tackle Jordan as it’s a useless tactic. He used his time to continue to state the facts.
He came across as well informed & quietly confident. That’s the kind of person he is. He’s never going to attack Jordan for his interruptions & snide remarks and actually, that’s what the f***** wants so he can have a loud argument using his very long words. Stefan isn’t the sort to fall for that & it worked. He just continued to put his point across and it’s the first time someone has fully explained how serious the accusations are- and thus it takes time to resolve. Furthermore the onus is on the PL to progress the case as they are the accusers.

Stefan played Jordan like a harp which is why they cut short the interview
I liked this post

I know I am just frustrated with it all and at times get pissed off

I love this club and invest a lot, just like we all do

This hurts at times

All comes down to the fact they think Etihad don’t have a pot to piss in……. Not only are the payments fake, the planes are all owned by Sheik Mansour, & Formula 1 Grand Prix is just a cover to hide equity investment.

Meanwhile ‘Infinite Athlete’ is a real deal, rinky dink, bonefide, kosher, fair dinkum sponsor.
And a lot of people still can’t get their heads around why any company would pay a big wedge to sponsor little old city or that some companies are astute, objective and can pick a winner

I listen to it live and although Stephan was very good I do believe he needed to choose his words better, especially knowing how that station would twist everything.

When explaining the sheer scale of what would be a major fraud case, he said the PL would struggle to prove it. I believe he should have stressed more that its unbelievable that such a giant fraud could be possible without a whistle-blower or easy evidence being found after 6 years of looking.

For me it gave Jordan the ongoing chance to say, we are guilty but the PL just weren't clever enough to prove it.

Just my take.
Nice but next time you go on and fight the cause.

We are becoming the most hated football club in the history of the game , it s a non stop barrage of bile and vitriol , we know success breeds contempt but this is way beyond that , the red'istree clubs and the Premier league have done a brilliant job in stirring up the media.
When you consider the Dippers murdered 39 fans and got every club banned from europe , as far as i can remember they didnt get the hate we are experiencing , but f*ck them all the pundits , media and dickheads on social media they will not take one tiny piece of enjoyment and pride i have been able witness over the last decade , we are the best in the world , so just f*ck every last one of them.
Forced all seater stadia on English fans too.

Many of us were happy to have the choice of standing or sitting down!

I liked this post

I know I am just frustrated with it all and at times get pissed off

I love this club and invest a lot, just like we all do

This hurts at times
Agreed mate. It cuts to the core reading & hearing the crap that gets thrown at us. It’s so unfair & could take the gloss off our amazing achievements. I sometimes forget how many times we’ve won the league in the past 10 years because it’s pretty unbelievable - not to mention the 5 top trophies in one year. The trip to Istanbul was just superb but the constant jibes in the media make us forget these wonderful times.
I just want it all to be over & desperately hope we win this case
Whatever happens, our achievements have been unprecedented & that’s down to our players; Peo & our owners AND OUR FANS

I love my club to the core. I'm fucking sick of all this shit but we have had it for decades. Its nowt new. Its only now we are top dog we can we truly see it.
In the 70s 80s 90s etc being the underdog in a Derby, getting beat, getting refs even back then screw us over. Going into work then 90 percent of the the small dick wankers trying to take the piss. Hard to take but we all turned to the fuckers and said ," yes we got beat but I was there ,unlike you glory hunting cunts"
Nothing will change, is what I hear all rhe time. I'm sorry City are changing it all now. No fucking kid wants to be a rag or a dipper. Unless he is actually forced into it. They are history, we are the future. Let that sink in

I listen to it live and although Stephan was very good I do believe he needed to choose his words better, especially knowing how that station would twist everything.

When explaining the sheer scale of what would be a major fraud case, he said the PL would struggle to prove it. I believe he should have stressed more that its unbelievable that such a giant fraud could be possible without a whistle-blower or easy evidence being found after 6 years of looking.

For me it gave Jordan the ongoing chance to say, we are guilty but the PL just weren't clever enough to prove it.

Just my take.
cant wait to hear you on there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.