PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You know, I really hadn't realised Everton had broken the rules twice.

Fuck, that it is quite an achievement to be so crap even after cheating for two years in a row.

Meanwhile because City have been so good it means we must have cheated despite our audited accounts showing we haven't broken the rules?

On the one hand the team that actually cheated two years in a row is absolute crap, but a team with no evidence of cheating against them must have cheated because it is so good - some weird logic going on there.

Commentator on the match said that Everton's starting eleven today cost less than Grealish. Must be hugely difficult to fail FFP by 20 million when your first eleven only cost 100 million. Kudos.

Commentator on the match said that Everton's starting eleven today cost less than Grealish. Must be hugely difficult to fail FFP by 20 million when your first eleven only cost 100 million. Kudos.

How have they managed to spend so much and end up where they are?

They are probably the only club to have done a worse job in the transfer market than the Rags

You know, I really hadn't realised Everton had broken the rules twice.

Fuck, that it is quite an achievement to be so crap even after cheating for two years in a row.

Meanwhile because City have been so good it means we must have cheated despite our audited accounts showing we haven't broken the rules?

On the one hand the team that actually cheated two years in a row is absolute crap, but a team with no evidence of cheating against them must have cheated because it is so good - some weird logic going on there.

It's the stupid rolling 3 year rule. Once you've failed one year you're almost guaranteed to fail it 3 years on the bounce

One for Chris in London

Quick question. Will the IC conduct an initial review of the evidence etc similar to a pre tribunal hearing in order to assess the merits and demerits of each sides case? If so, is it possible that if the evidence is weak or non existent like in UEFAs case that the IC could close this process out much earlier than autumn 2025?

Very likely that there will be at least one preliminary hearing (which has almost certainly already taken place) which will have been just about timetabling - you do A,B & C by X date, they do X, Y and Z by Y date.

It is possible that the weaknesses of one side's case or the other's was pointed out at that stage, but I doubt it. It would give rise to too much of the risk of an appeal that the tribunal had pre-judged the case.

This one, I think, goes the distance.

Yep the old boring money card yet nothing said when they play Dippers, Rags or Chelsea. Twitter full of bitter Everton fans saying the same re Grealish and how messed up the PL is but dont realise our turnover and profits to allow us to buy Grealish and Co.
The one game that should have outraged Everton and the media was their 1st game after being charged, V Rags who had also just failed FFP but only got a token fine as they apparently only just failed it, that was the opportunity to kick up a fuss yet fuck all was made of their opponents FFP that day by Everton or the Media

I've been out and about and had a few scoops with proper Evertonians, you know the ones that actually pay money to go to watch real games. There's no doubt that City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa have well and truly sussed out the cartel, ie the rags, dips, tarqs and their little poodle spud. The PL cartel have thrown Everton under a bus to create a landscape where they can wallop City, its absolutely pathetic to treat a club like Everton in that way. I'm thinking in terms of fans not owners, sponsors or hangers on but fans. We the fans need to start to rise up against MUFC, LFC, AFC and the little poodle and tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF, you're days are numbered, it's not your game !

I've been out and about and had a few scoops with proper Evertonians, you know the ones that actually pay money to go to watch real games. There's no doubt that City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa have well and truly sussed out the cartel, ie the rags, dips, tarqs and their little poodle spud. The PL cartel have thrown Everton under a bus to create a landscape where they can wallop City, its absolutely pathetic to treat a club like Everton in that way. I'm thinking in terms of fans not owners, sponsors or hangers on but fans. We the fans need to start to rise up against MUFC, LFC, AFC and the little poodle and tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF, you're days are numbered, it's not your game !
Do you reside in Liverpool?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.