PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I've been out and about and had a few scoops with proper Evertonians, you know the ones that actually pay money to go to watch real games. There's no doubt that City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa have well and truly sussed out the cartel, ie the rags, dips, tarqs and their little poodle spud. The PL cartel have thrown Everton under a bus to create a landscape where they can wallop City, its absolutely pathetic to treat a club like Everton in that way. I'm thinking in terms of fans not owners, sponsors or hangers on but fans. We the fans need to start to rise up against MUFC, LFC, AFC and the little poodle and tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF, you're days are numbered, it's not your game !

I've been out and about and had a few scoops with proper Evertonians, you know the ones that actually pay money to go to watch real games. There's no doubt that City, Newcastle, Everton, Chelsea, West Ham and Villa have well and truly sussed out the cartel, ie the rags, dips, tarqs and their little poodle spud. The PL cartel have thrown Everton under a bus to create a landscape where they can wallop City, its absolutely pathetic to treat a club like Everton in that way. I'm thinking in terms of fans not owners, sponsors or hangers on but fans. We the fans need to start to rise up against MUFC, LFC, AFC and the little poodle and tell them to FUCK RIGHT OFF, you're days are numbered, it's not your game !
Do you reside in Liverpool?

Nope, i live in Ancoats...., there are shit loads of scousers who live in manc city centre, just talking to EvertonIans today, it was heart warming to hear how much they despise the dips, its on another level. They know what's going on and they know Bil Kenwright sent HHSM packing when he tried to buy Everton before us. That's why they turned against him...

Last edited:
The sentiment shown from this Wyness is pretty much that of 'I'm concerned city are going to get off with it'. So in his head it's like he's already decided we are guilty and the government are going to get us out of jail. Given he's an ex PL CEO is shows you the problem we're dealing with

Boycott the games at their grounds ?

The sentiment shown from this Wyness is pretty much that of 'I'm concerned city are going to get off with it'. So in his head it's like he's already decided we are guilty and the government are going to get us out of jail. Given he's an ex PL CEO is shows you the problem we're dealing with

Who?

I know who, but I think this is way above his pay grade ..... Another tosser trying to make a name for himself on the back of all this financial bullshit from the PL. When all this disappears, I won't be sad to see the back of all these "experts".

I'm also concerned about interference from the old Red cartel which brought about the "rules" in the first place and has been driving this thing since before the investigation even began. Shall we just call it a draw and go home then?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.