PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Yep the old boring money card yet nothing said when they play Dippers, Rags or Chelsea. Twitter full of bitter Everton fans saying the same re Grealish and how messed up the PL is but dont realise our turnover and profits to allow us to buy Grealish and Co.
The one game that should have outraged Everton and the media was their 1st game after being charged, V Rags who had also just failed FFP but only got a token fine as they apparently only just failed it, that was the opportunity to kick up a fuss yet fuck all was made of their opponents FFP that day by Everton or the Media

We do realise how much money you make which allows you to spend a lot on players. Its more aimed as the PL than City. The point being that the rules in place are a joke. Im sure a lot if you have said it yourselves. The P&S rules as they stand are just to keep the status quo.

Its not a level playing field when these rules come into effect when already rich/successful/worldwide clubs are earning quadruple the amounts of others. Take Utd for instance and their £900m kit deal. There are only them, you, Arsenal, RS and Chelsea who could come close to deals like that. The rest would get a fraction

So yes you spent within your means rightly so and im sure every one of our fans would state how brilliantly you are run. But most other clubs dont have the same means and wont do for a long time. The ones that do have the means are not allowed.

We do realise how much money you make which allows you to spend a lot on players. Its more aimed as the PL than City. The point being that the rules in place are a joke. Im sure a lot if you have said it yourselves. The P&S rules as they stand are just to keep the status quo.

Its not a level playing field when these rules come into effect when already rich/successful/worldwide clubs are earning quadruple the amounts of others. Take Utd for instance and their £900m kit deal. There are only them, you, Arsenal, RS and Chelsea who could come close to deals like that. The rest would get a fraction

So yes you spent within your means rightly so and im sure every one of our fans would state how brilliantly you are run. But most other clubs dont have the same means and wont do for a long time. The ones that do have the means are not allowed.

To be fair we pointed this problem out over a decade ago and Everton were one of the teams who didn't listen.

To be fair we pointed this problem out over a decade ago and Everton were one of the teams who didn't listen.
I am getting so sick of the crap I am reading about the club. I just wish or owners could come out and say more - I know we have to play the long game but it’s hugely frustrating

We know….. we’ve been there.

This may sound unsupportive. But you sleep with dogs, you catch fleas.

Who?

I know who, but I think this is way above his pay grade ..... Another tosser trying to make a name for himself on the back of all this financial bullshit from the PL. When all this disappears, I won't be sad to see the back of all these "experts".
Bet he wasn't complaining when Mosiri was showing ambition and overspending on the Blue Bins.

Who?

I know who, but I think this is way above his pay grade ..... Another tosser trying to make a name for himself on the back of all this financial bullshit from the PL. When all this disappears, I won't be sad to see the back of all these "experts".

Basically he’s saying what ever happens they should charge City, not deliver a fair hearing just fuck City over instead because of where his football allegiances lay.

Basically he’s saying what ever happens they should charge City, not deliver a fair hearing just fuck City over instead because of where his football allegiances lay.

I think he is saying he doesn't have faith in the PL's ability to properly conduct a fair legal process, which is, ironically, something we say as fans from the opposite point of view. Understandable from fans, but pretty poor from a self-anointed "expert".

Mate we pointed this out from the off but clubs like yours still voted it in. The old cartel saw how much of a threat we were going to be and they bum rushed these rules in to stop us. Luckily for us we have brilliant owners who beat it and it didn't stop our success. We only just managed to get through before the drawbridge was slammed shut though. Ever since they have thrown obstacles in our way, changed the rules and used the media to ruin our reputation. That part has been successful.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.