PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

One thing i would like to know, who is City`s accuser, now normally there would not be one, the FA would say this is just procedure, and for the first two years this was true, the FA was just going through the motions, with charges highly unlikely, but about this time last year the investigators were replaced, data forensic investigators were brought in. So obviously the investigation changed from normal procedure, who authorized the change, the FA have no right to hide the name of our accuser as this is not normal procedure.

One thing i would like to know, who is City`s accuser, now normally there would not be one, the FA would say this is just procedure, and for the first two years this was true, the FA was just going through the motions, with charges highly unlikely, but about this time last year the investigators were replaced, data forensic investigators were brought in. So obviously the investigation changed from normal procedure, who authorized the change, the FA have no right to hide the name of our accuser as this is not normal procedure.

I like a good conspiracy :)

Where did you get this information about investigators from? Haven't heard that before.

Let’s be honest, if it was going to go tits up and we were going to be proven guilty then I’m positive Kaldhoon would get the government involved before he invested another £20bn plus into the UK economy! For the record I don’t think we are guilty and it’s a hatchet job from the premier league but I’m sure that call would be made about no more investment going forward which would end this farce once and for all.

We do realise how much money you make which allows you to spend a lot on players. Its more aimed as the PL than City. The point being that the rules in place are a joke. Im sure a lot if you have said it yourselves. The P&S rules as they stand are just to keep the status quo.

Its not a level playing field when these rules come into effect when already rich/successful/worldwide clubs are earning quadruple the amounts of others. Take Utd for instance and their £900m kit deal. There are only them, you, Arsenal, RS and Chelsea who could come close to deals like that. The rest would get a fraction

So yes you spent within your means rightly so and im sure every one of our fans would state how brilliantly you are run. But most other clubs dont have the same means and wont do for a long time. The ones that do have the means are not allowed.
Correct.

But you voted for it so it’s a bit late to start crying.

I don’t recall you coming on here and kicking off in our defence about it when these rules were first introduced.

The only reason you’re crying now is because they’ve backfired on you. You didn’t give a fuck before.

Correct.

But you voted for it so it’s a bit late to start crying.

I don’t recall you coming on here and kicking off in our defence about it when these rules were first introduced.

The only reason you’re crying now is because they’ve backfired on you. You didn’t give a fuck before.

Ain't that the fact. Nothing against that particular poster, but I don't remember much sympathy from other fans when FFP was introduced, when the club settled in 2014, when we were banned in 2019, when we were cleared in 2020 and when we were "charged" again in 2023. Amazing how nobody cares until they get caught up in it .... Human nature, I suppose.

The sentiment shown from this Wyness is pretty much that of 'I'm concerned city are going to get off with it'. So in his head it's like he's already decided we are guilty and the government are going to get us out of jail. Given he's an ex PL CEO is shows you the problem we're dealing with

It would seem his football consultancy advising elite clubs doesn't have City on their books, but I wonder if any of his companies advice is responsible for Everton being in their present mess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.