PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The sentiment shown from this Wyness is pretty much that of 'I'm concerned city are going to get off with it'. So in his head it's like he's already decided we are guilty and the government are going to get us out of jail. Given he's an ex PL CEO is shows you the problem we're dealing with

How does he know we are guilty. What a fool falling for the red-shirted agenda.

Watching that twat present the players with the trohpy at the end of the season is the sweetest part of winning it!
we are far too nice to him on the day, introduce him to the crowd and walk a few steps to the players on the podium. Let him feel some heat

One thing i would like to know, who is City`s accuser, now normally there would not be one, the FA would say this is just procedure, and for the first two years this was true, the FA was just going through the motions, with charges highly unlikely, but about this time last year the investigators were replaced, data forensic investigators were brought in. So obviously the investigation changed from normal procedure, who authorized the change, the FA have no right to hide the name of our accuser as this is not normal procedure.
That's a great point. There is no transparency about who made the complaint against us. Essentially UEFA followed up the Der Spiegl allegations and we were comprehensively cleared by CAS. I don't recall the PL saying publically at any point why they re-launched an investigation after we were cleared. Were ALL the other PL clubs consulted or was it just a "behind closed doors decision."

The PL have reportedly substantially upped their legal team (and associated legal costs) because of their ongoing tribunals with us, Everton & Forest, with more expected to come.

PLUS they've got the leaked threat of legal action against the PL from City, Newcastle & maybe others to possibly contend with.

The legal & financial web being woven by the PL to protect the status of their founding members, is more transparent than a freshly polished window.

A day will come when even the top-flight clubs who're only interested in maintaining their PL status, will begin to realise if they ever slip up & get relegated, that they'll likely become one of 10 yoyo clubs, trying to re-establish their permanent PL status every season, & they won't be allowed to invest their way back to PL permanence.
Whose picking up the huge legal bill for all these investigtions? This will run into many millions even before any legal action from City. Do the PL clubs themselves have to pay for a witchunt against themselves?

The sentiment shown from this Wyness is pretty much that of 'I'm concerned city are going to get off with it'. So in his head it's like he's already decided we are guilty and the government are going to get us out of jail. Given he's an ex PL CEO is shows you the problem we're dealing with

Given that the prick was involved with Everton, a club who have royally fucked up, admitted their guilt and been sanctioned, I'd say he's in no position to comment on others alleged wrongdoings.

Whose picking up the huge legal bill for all these investigtions? This will run into many millions even before any legal action from City. Do the PL clubs themselves have to pay for a witchunt against themselves?

Hopefully yes, which pushes them over the edge to fail ffp and be docked points. How sweet that would be lol.

The pl clubs will pay for it. So City are paying a 20th of the bill to do City !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.