PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
For the love of God and Allah!

‘A televised statement’.

Just when I thought this thread couldn’t get anymore ridiculous!

Pep's pre match press conference will be fun on Friday. That wank stain Stone won't be able to contain himself.

Hmm says the fan of a club that cheated its way into the top flight, was funded by an oligarch and has outspent everyone else despite not having Champions League football. How’s George Graham doing these days.. you fuckin hypocrite!
And don’t forget Danny Fiszman’s blood diamond money made on the backs of slave labour conditions for black miners in apartheid S. Africa.
So we‘ll take no lectures from them.

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.
Thats not how this stuff works, it isn’t a shouting match, All legal advice will be say nothing.

To be honest, I’m not surprised at the dubious charges and that certain PL clubs have forced this through. Neither am I worried as I trust in the fact that we have ducks in a row. However, I am angry, once again, that another establishment has buckled to those who only cater for themselves.

And, if anybody tries to give me shit about this, they are getting it both barrels. I suggest every Blue does the same.

Can’t judge on any of the charges tbf. Simply lack of knowledge. And I’m not gonna pretend I do know.

What I do know is I’m slowly but surely fed up with these stories, and everything that can be related to any financial circumstances.

If we get relegated 2 divisions so be it. I’ve been there before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.