PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think a nice hearty vocalised version of;
"Your clutching at straws.....your clutching at straaaaawwwss.....the Premier league....your clutching at straws"
will go down nicely from the away end on Sunday at villa park.
were at home so it would be nice and loud for them all to hear including tv cameras

It would be fantastic if we could bring the Premier League down and start again with the same set of rules for all, and not make new ones when a new kid on the block comes along whilst also breaking the so called big 4.

Absolute weasel this one

Barney clutching his pearls again.

The Guardian hate City and especially the owners.

They aren't the right sort of Muslims for The Guardian, they like poor ones as it fits their narrative that the West oppresses them. Rich and powerful Muslims are an inconvinience to them.

It comes across as the club don’t know whether they will get found guilty or not tbh , putting a statement saying “we haven’t been naughty boys” just frankly doesn’t cut it . We are making BBC and ITV headlines at the ten o’clock news ffs. Soriano or Khaldoon need to find their fucking bollocks tbh and put out a televised statement- the fact they won’t or can’t because maybe they have been “naughty boys” actually speaks volumes in a way , if we are that sure without doubt then they need to come out swinging tbh , as fucking usual ,Soriano never comes out to defend OUR club , the self serving hide away in the background tosser that he is , sort your shit our boss , because one thing i know as a business owner , that if anyone pointed a finger at me knowing i was “not guilty” I’d have THEM in court and not the other way round , as per , it’s stick your head in the sand from the powers that be.

This hysterical rant is amazing.

'Televised statement.'

Chefs kiss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.