PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The hateful 8 seem to have shrunk to 6 because maybe the penny has finally dropped, particularly with their supporters of all the others, that this means they will probably never win anything again. They are doomed to the ignomy of beaten finalists at best.
When they're not plotting to destroy Newcastle, everything will be carved up between the five, (and spurs who will continue to win nothing).
The turkeys voted for Christmas.
Where do you get the reduction from 9 clubs as it was originally to 6?
Just wondered if you’d seen or heard something to that effect?
I’m guessing Burnley & Newcastle maybe for different reasons might possibly take a different view now, but why 6? Just curious.

I’m guessing Burnley & Newcastle maybe for different reasons might possibly take a different view now, but why 6? Just curious.
Probably Arsenal coz they are top now

It was clubs likely to qualify or miss out on Europe if the ban was suspended so mainly a reflection of league positions at that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.