PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

You have to laugh. Gary Neville cannot understand how Citys revenue can be higher than uniteds. So let me get this straight Gary, the most publicised, Investigated, commented on sponsorship contract deals in World football, where the values for the major sponsors contracts were openly discussed and stated in court findings.

Where new shirt manufacturers sponsorship deal values are openly available on the Internet along with revenue from all competitions and you can include TV revenue in with that too.

Better still open sources like Swiss Ramble who do a fantastic job of laying it all out for you. Your rags have won next to fuck all in a decade where City have hoovered up silverware after silverware. Yet you still cannot understand? I'd suggest you're thick as a pisstone then Gary. Either that or you're lying through your back teeth to appease and confirm the conspiracy theorists amongst your dickhead twitter following and other morons who listen to your utterings on social media platforms. I suspect it’s the latter so just fuck off Gary, you're fucking boring us with your uninformed bullshit.
He’s got more faces than the town hall clock that one. My boss - a United fan - said he heard Neville the other week praising City’s business model, yet there are other occasions where he’s giving ammunition to the conspiracy theorists about our revenue. Funny how there was no fallout over United’s deal with Chevrolet which resulted in the guy who brokered it getting sacked for giving them too much money. Surely that’s the very definition of an over-inflated deal in plain sight.

He’s got more faces than the town hall clock that one. My boss - a United fan - said he heard Neville the other week praising City’s business model, yet there are other occasions where he’s giving ammunition to the conspiracy theorists about our revenue. Funny how there was no fallout over United’s deal with Chevrolet which resulted in the guy who brokered it getting sacked for giving them too much money. Surely that’s the very definition of an over-inflated deal in plain sight.
And team viewer

2 very dubious deals

Perhaps they have but not in public, the trouble is there's too many Yank owned clubs. Going public wouldn't change the outcome and it's not in the owners nature to get into a public spat.
That's why City putting forward a viable alternative wouldn't work, but if one was put forward on City's behalf, at the very least it'd show up FFP/PSR for the bullshit rules they are.

First & foremost, in what other business sector is an owner not allowed to invest his money into his business?

If saddling a club with debts is the issue, then all money over a certain level should only be share equity, & not owner/commercial loans levied against the club which can be called in.

This alone resolves the "Bad owner saddling the club with unsustainable debt" claims.

Last edited:
Everything we've done since the takeover has made sense. No-one is listening
It makes sense to City fans, but because it didn't benefit other fans, they wouldn't listen & why would they?

The same way there's been over a decade of "FFP cheats" drip fed to the media, City can easily drip feed an alternative at arms length.

It's easily done & highly achievable.

Interesting.

Unless someone is prepared to financially underwrite such a campaign, or an 'agency' will take it on on a ' no fee' basis, enthusiastic amateurs are unlikely to proceed.

It'll be a very expensive drip, drip,drip of case copy.

Happy to help.
PR & Marketing companies rarely put their names to campaigns, & the nature of this alternative FFP/PSR campaign should be more organic than in your face, so as to not make it obvious it's come from City.

It can be a combination carefully placed suggestions with friendly journalists, & organically created social media threads across several platforms which could then be picked up & disseminated by fans.

Trust me, for a relatively small investment, we could seriously change the FFP/PSR narrative from the shitshow it currently is, to a workable one.

We've several accounting & legal experts amongst us who could help sort the FFP/PSR alternative wheat from the chaff, to formulate a viable alternative.

No one else is going to do this for us, so why aren't we doing this for ourselves?

PR & Marketing companies rarely put their names to campaigns, & the nature of this alternative FFP/PSR campaign should be more organic than in your face, so as to not make it obvious it's come from City.

It can be a combination carefully placed suggestions with friendly journalists, & organically created social media threads across several platforms which could then be picked up & disseminated by fans.

Trust me, for a relatively small investment, we could seriously change the FFP/PSR narrative from the shitshow it currently is, to a workable one.

We've several accounting & legal experts amongst us who could help sort the FFP/PSR alternative wheat from the chaff, to formulate a viable alternative.

No one else is going to do this for us, so why aren't we doing this for ourselves?

You may be right.

It needs a mixed speciality action group, NOT a COMMITTEE

'One volunteer is better than nine pressed men'.

I'll help if I can.

Your entire point is predicated on your belief that our hierarchy want and alternative to FFP/PSR. I don't think they care what rules are in place - they will comply and win

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.