PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Have you heard anything from the club similar to what Mullock says?
Mullock was clearly briefed from on high, very high, ie the club has got him to give their story without putting a name to it (you can bet it's one of 2 or 3 though), not sure Ric has the same connections in the club, nor would he want them.

Long road ahead, many click bait-nonsense articles and ranty journo tweets to come, with attacks on the ownership, the club and no doubt it's fanbase again. They've been given a free pass to write whatever they want about City, no matter how libellous. The new typical City.

Seems a bit pointless refreshing the thread for now, it's exhausting thinking about how long this might take. Even if it does go the same way as the UEFA one. Might be a good time for City fans to look into meditation techniques and avoiding barking at the wind too much.

Last edited:
Pep said that he couldn’t have been involved in the 101 PL accusations because he was at a branch of restaurant chain Pizza Express with his children, plus asserted that claims he was “sweating profusely” on the night in question couldn’t be true because of a “peculiar medical condition” at the time that prevented him from sweating.

I can't see them proving the allegations they've set out, certainly not for 9 seasons. I think they'll fine us big for the non-cooperation though not on all 30 counts.
Having listened to it and thought it through, I can't see how it can be anything other than a variation of the CAS judgement. It just seems almost impossible to prove in any meaningful way via the evidence that Der Spiegel has published. The implications are so far reaching. Unless Stefan has misread that allegation 1, but I've had a look and can't see much else than his interpretation (open to hearing from dissenting voices).

“Some would say the reputation of City and its owners are now on the line. Others would say that the grubby emails, the army of lawyers and the steadfast reluctance to disclose the documents to those who investigate have left it irredeemably tarnished already.”

You won’t find a better source for optimism than this final paragraph. They’re already laying the groundwork for city being guilty regardless of the outcome.
Was he the knob a few years ago that labelled City fans as “grubby”. Ban the fucker from the ground.

I don’t know about anyone else but I don’t care if we are guilty or not. The game has been rigged from the start. Constant rule changes introduced by the cartel to pressure Uefa/premier into taking action.

The CAS episode was shambolic and although we won we lost. The constant articles calling us cheats went into overdrive with no merit and no challenge. Govering bodies hiding behind the history boys waiting to do their bidding when required. Leaking and manipulating court findings to continue to damage the club. The media were gleefully weaponised against us,

So I say again, I don’t care what the club has or has not done in order to compete. I also don’t care who we have to go after to sort this out. The government, premier or indeed other teams. Get it sorted city by any means necessary.

So if we do have information on any of the cunts who have instigated this attack,get it out front and centre. I expect a robust response and not a few sentences in a club statement.

As for fans of other teams who are enjoying this orchestrated spectacle, you will never get the chance to enjoy the good fortune we had with the takeover.

Go after the red teams by stopping any Middle East “state” buying them.

A dirty war requires us to get into the gutter.

We are inevitable and we will succeed. Yesterday is gone, let’s start today on a positive agressive front.

Not guilty your honour-:)

Last edited:
I was more than happy when UEFA tried to ban us as I wanted to see us have it out with UEFA in court.

I'm now more than happy to see the Prem having a go after the last four years of the trickle of 'We're coming for you City'. Bring it on - see you in court Premier League.

Oh, and while we're at it, ask UEFA and the Prem to examine Chelsea's colossal spending and United's splurge of cash despite owing hundreds of millions.

Was he the knob a few years ago that labelled City fans as “grubby”. Ban the fucker from the ground.
Still better than the cûnt from the times Syed who called City fans rats.

A self confessed table tennis cheat who also wrote many positive articles on British Cycling even though the evidence for drug abuse was overwhelming.

These journalists, very trustworthy chaps.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.