PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't think there will be any deals this time. They've gone to far. They've attacked the club & everything it stands for and the business practices of Sheikh Mansour, Khaldoon and others in key roles at the club, plus other accounting firms linked to the club.

Just look at the coverage, it's barely mentioned that it's charges that have to be proven it's a public hanging of the club and the way it's run via the media. Look at the pompous prick Simon Jordan's coverage amongst all the others. He's saying he doesn't like the arrogance from City, there's a reason our owners are mutli billionaires with actual power, and he's a failed football club owner with a spot on Talksport, it's the arrogance he never had to make it in that world. Same with Harris, that Tariq Panja and all the other writers that have kept up this crusade against us since 2008 with their witch hunt.

There's no coming back from this from the Premier League to City, if they extend a olive branch it's likely to be grabbed by us and wrapped around their head. Nor do they deserve any favours from us and now they'll never get them again.

If we're guilty in a fair trial and hearing we'll cop our whack and heads will roll etc but I'll back business men in who know what they're doing in the business world over a hung trial by a entity that is serving the cartel of clubs who never saw the winds of change coming until it blew their front door down and wrecked everything they held dear.

For me it's scorched earth time and the Premier League and their precious cartel of clubs deserve, same with the others that tagged along for the ride.
Agreed, muck or bust this time, the stakes are enormous for one and all!

How can we have no right to appeal if indees the independent commission gives it finding against. Should move to court to get an injunction against this whole farce.

So when we have dragged the PL through the courts and won where does that leave football in the UK ? Hopefully in a better position than it is now. This whole corrupt regime needs sorting out once and for all, and if it's City that needs to bring it down then so be it. We need to go for the jugular and keep slashing until this biased corrupt organisation is shown for what it is, institutionally corrupt .
Time and pressure.

How can we have no right to appeal if indees the independent commission gives it finding against. Should move to court to get an injunction against this whole farce.

There is always a right of appeal to the law courts, even after CAS, iirc. But you must have a pretty strong legal argument, I think.

Seems to me to be a case of throwing as much shit at us as possible and hoping that some of it will stick. Worst case is that something significant will stick and we get branded as cheats and punished accordingly. Best case is that none of it sticks but we get branded as cheats anyway based on the no smoke without fire theory. So it’s win win for the cartel. We get dragged through the mud irrespective of the outcome.

My prediction is that a few of the minor infringements will stick and we’ll end up with a small fine. The sorts of things that probably every club is guilty of if you look hard enough. This will be enough for the fans of the red clubs to make out we’ve got away with it and they will never let it drop.
They'll never let it drop anyway. It's called being a bad loser. Something my brilliant City supporting Dad & his mates never let happen to me.

Long road ahead, many click bait-nonsense articles and ranty journo tweets to come, with attacks on the ownership, the club and no doubt it's fanbase again. They've been given a free pass to write whatever they want about City, no matter how libellous. The new typical City.

Seems a bit pointless refreshing the thread for now, it's exhausting thinking about how long this might take. Even if it does go the same way as the UEFA one. Might be a good time for City fans to look into meditation techniques and avoiding barking at the wind too much.
I don't do twitter, facebook or anything like that. Bluemoon, email, text, phone, matchday live and occasional WhatsApp is more than enough for me. That might take the exhaustion down a notch or 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.