PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

True. With this coming from the league rather than random shite from German papers then longer is possible. Even if nothing proven and we end up not guilty though, the doubt while this is ongoing will stop players joining us.
Isn't that doubt and its effects a big part of why this actiuon has been taken?

No way our titles will be stripped. They can go suck chimps kok. If they do im fuking the game off for good
I sympathise, titles are won on the pitch in fair competition by the players on each side UNLESS players or officials have been bribed, and there is no suggestion (would they dare to suggest it?) that City have been involved with such bribery.

Still better than the cûnt from the times Syed who called City fans rats.

A self confessed table tennis cheat who also wrote many positive articles on British Cycling even though the evidence for drug abuse was overwhelming.

These journalists, very trustworthy chaps.
Ping pong cheating **** still hasn't apologised to us a he said he'd do if CAS came in on our side.

That's the serious worry for me.

They must feel they have us, because otherwise huge damage will be caused to the "brand" that is the Premier League.

On the other hand, if they "have us" after a four year investigation they would be able to take their time and not make stupid mistakes in their releases.

If they take their time and make stupid mistakes it doesn't reflect well on their competence. If they are rushing stuff out it makes me think there are other things in play here.

No, they ruled it was time-barred because it was outside a specified time period. You are an anti-City troll and I call on others visiting this forum to ignore your biased comments.

Hahaha. He may be many things, but he isn't an anti-City troll. :) Damn this bloody thread, they have me defending him now.

But I think you are right. IIRC, the time-barred elements were thrown out before the rest was even considered because they were, well, time-barred.

On the other hand, if they "have us" after a four year investigation they would be able to take their time and not make stupid mistakes in their releases.

If they take their time and make stupid mistakes it doesn't reflect well on their competence. If they are rushing stuff out it makes me think there are other things in play here.
Agreed, whatever the reasons to release a statement of that magnitude with errors is seriously unprofessional, and gives me even more optimism.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.