PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Personally I always liked Henry Winter's writing and thought he wrote about City as a football team in a fair and even admiring way. Whether his opinion about the club's financial dealings ("cleared but not innocent") is based on mere journalistic instinct or guessing in the dark or an insight based on inside knowledge is a question that remains to be answered. It won't get answered fairly if the PL, which means rags, L'pool, Arsenal, are determined to do us in, but I don't think Winter himself is an active part of that conspiracy.

More generally, there's many City fans, I'm one, who always had the nagging thought that the dazzling brilliance of the last 12 years was a bubble that might burst. Let's hope they (we) are wrong.

I actually feel he’s treated us with contempt but was good to support Raheem against his racist media colleagues.

What gets me about all this is none of the other clubs cared when Livarpool,Everton,Scum,Spurs and Arsenal were spending money and trying to crate a league where they got 75% of everything in the 80s this lead to the creation of the premier league.They were trying to create a closed shop.A long time ago Huddersfield,Portsmouth,Preston were big clubs just like todays red shirts.Livarpool 1 title in 32 yrs,Everton won nothing since the early 90s Arsenal 1 title in 20 yrs.Spurs dont make me laugh.
Nothing stays the same even with money our cycle will stutter at some point and we will win the odd cup.You have to evolve or get left behind.They are all scared of becoming like the Huddersfields etc and losing thier fans across the globe and thats why they created these stupid rules.In the real world if you spend more than you have earn you end up in debt,have the chance of having your house repossessed,being cut off you can only spend what you have.Are we going to tell lottery winners they cant have this or that as they didnt earn the money.City need to take these clowns on once and for all.

I just hope Khaldoon and Mansour are ready for this fight.
For some reason Soriano, Omar Berrada etc., I dont have much trust in, dont like them. if we found guilty in any way, they need to walk first imo.

Both sides can afford to employ the best lawyers, the lawyers will be rubbing their hands in glee at the huge fees they will get over this

I just hope Khaldoon and Mansour are ready for this fight.
For some reason Soriano, Omar Berrada etc., I dont have much trust in, dont like them. if we found guilty in any way, they need to walk first imo.
Ferran I would agree, he has previous with Span Air, Omar seems a decent and competent operator.

Some of the tabloids for tomorrows reading is hatred towards us.

Yet again the fans are the ones that have to put up with all this. I hope our owners are true to their word and not been taking us all for a ride.
Have to be honest, I avoided the media in general yesterday, and will continue doing so for the rest of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.