PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Does it make sense for the PL to destroy City as a club? That's doubtful, for City are an important part of the history of the PL, attract big names and make the league stronger. If they strip us of the titles, they strip the PL of iconic moments like Aguero's goal and iconic title races. The PL would lose more from the worst case scenario than win.

But it makes sense for the PL to weaken City seriously and make the league more competitive. Therefore, the most likely outcome won't be expulsion from the league but heavy sanctions which will seriously harm our buisiness for 3-4 years or so: points deduction, no CL, transfer ban, etc.

Try to understand what makes sense with regard to the image of the PL and you can understand better what's likely to happen.

Now, one can argue that it makes sense for the top 6 that City are relegated and stripped of the titles, especially for Liverpool and United. That's correct. But they are not the PL, plus they also care ultimately in the good image of the PL. What makes sense wrt the image of the PL does not (necessarily) coincide with the private interests of the red clubs.

Personally, I expect heavy sanctions for the club, but no relegation and no stripping of titles.
So did no sense for Serie A to detroy Juventus? Fiorentina?

All the usual Parasites have been quoting your tweets and highlighting you're a blue and think we're fucked. They are fuckin lapping it up the more negative you are about our club.

He's not being negative about the club, he's giving an honest analysis of the situation and potential ramifications.

The club statement specifically mentioned “the extensive engagement and vast amount of detailed materials that the EPL has been provided with”, which suggests that we feel that we have co-operated.

Didn’t we cooperated after they took it to the courts to get our files!?

Hardly slept last night. What strikes home here is how we used to be a well liked club and now we are widely disliked, and I think we mainly have the media to blame for that, those cunts have been digging into us from the moment we started to threaten the red clubs dominance - the papers, bbc, sky, bt and itv all give us appalling coverage. This is going to be a bad time, defending over 100 charges against an authority that despises us will take a long time, at best, and is unlikely to be impartial. The chances of successfully defending them all, all the little technicalities, is probably not feasible, so even if 2 or 3 stick what punishment are we looking at? Based on the letter from the hateful 8, or the cuntish 9, whatever it was, I doubt we get much or any support from other clubs. Even if we win it can’t be quick, so what chance of getting in new players like Bellingham in the summer? What chance of our better players and manager wanting to stay, not easy to get new sponsors etc? I am confident we have done nothing to deserve this hatred, nothing beyond rocking boats by doing things well, on and off the pitch, and upsetting the bus brickers, the PED peddlers, the tarquins and the makers of illegal payments to the managers son etc, but it feels like we are in a horrible and undeserved place at the moment and I can’t see it getting better quickly.

We are despised because we are the best run club and winning lots of trophies. If we were run badly and didn`t win stuff we`d still be liked.

This will never go away until the witch hunt is proven to be bollocks and the hateful cunts who instigated it are made to pay the price in every possible way.

We should hunt these fucker down until we get revenge on every last one of them.

So did no sense for Serie A to detroy Juventus? Fiorentina?

One can make the case it did make their league weaker, plus they stripped Juve of 1 title, not 6. The latter would be something completely different.

Think the worst case scenario won't happen (the political/business consequences being important too).

I think my comments were taken for what they were - a qualified analysis of what happens IF the breaches are PROVEN. I can see other fans being giddy at that but my approach is not to sugar coat it mainly for City fans who are entitled to understand the situation if they want to where the club is unable to explain things. Harris published my piece in August 2021 which put City's side (and explained things then (transpired to be a decent analysis)) and I don't think he hides his view. He doesn't need my ammunition.

If and talking IF the allegations are proven and we're guilty, is any punishment likely to be for present/future competition ie relegation at worst or are we looking at title stripping and all that nonsense for each year we've been guilty? Stressing again this is only IF the most serious allegations are proven.

The cunts have already done exactly why they wanted here.

Season disrupted, media onboard and onside, Pep leaving, points deductions, titles taken away and even relegation being touted as givens.

It really is time we took the gloves off and fought these cunts with everything we have.
Agreed, and have a bit more faith in our owner’s integrity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.