PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

We are despised because we are the best run club and winning lots of trophies. If we were run badly and didn`t win stuff we`d still be liked.

This will never go away until the witch hunt is proven to be bollocks and the hateful cunts who instigated it are made to pay the price in every possible way.

We should hunt these fucker down until we get revenge on every last one of them.
We will never be proved inocent, if we win this case we will have "got away with it" again.

Hardly slept last night. What strikes home here is how we used to be a well liked club and now we are widely disliked, and I think we mainly have the media to blame for that, those cunts have been digging into us from the moment we started to threaten the red clubs dominance - the papers, bbc, sky, bt and itv all give us appalling coverage. This is going to be a bad time, defending over 100 charges against an authority that despises us will take a long time, at best, and is unlikely to be impartial. The chances of successfully defending them all, all the little technicalities, is probably not feasible, so even if 2 or 3 stick what punishment are we looking at? Based on the letter from the hateful 8, or the cuntish 9, whatever it was, I doubt we get much or any support from other clubs. Even if we win it can’t be quick, so what chance of getting in new players like Bellingham in the summer? What chance of our better players and manager wanting to stay, not easy to get new sponsors etc? I am confident we have done nothing to deserve this hatred, nothing beyond rocking boats by doing things well, on and off the pitch, and upsetting the bus brickers, the PED peddlers, the tarquins and the makers of illegal payments to the managers son etc, but it feels like we are in a horrible and undeserved place at the moment and I can’t see it getting better quickly.
I love all that dislike from other clubs, other sets of fans and the media. Shows them all up for what they are; insecure sycophantic cunts.

Fuck em all!

By the way, there were 9 clubs: Arsenal United Liverpool Spurs Chelsea Leicester Wolves Newcastle and Burnley.

If we don’t get players because of this fuck them n’all, if players leave because of this fuck them too. Fuck anyone who’s not with us in this fight!

We will never be proved inocent, if we win this case we will have "got away with it" again.

Good.

If this all ends with me stroking myself to the sound of blood vessels bursting all across the globe then I will be a very happy man.

Fuck them. The more we can just about get away with it, the closer these bloated virgins get to having an aneurysm.

I for one am looking forward to having a proper derby day against the likes of Stockport and Oldham again

Fuck them.

Hardly slept last night. What strikes home here is how we used to be a well liked club and now we are widely disliked, and I think we mainly have the media to blame for that, those cunts have been digging into us from the moment we started to threaten the red clubs dominance - the papers, bbc, sky, bt and itv all give us appalling coverage. This is going to be a bad time, defending over 100 charges against an authority that despises us will take a long time, at best, and is unlikely to be impartial. The chances of successfully defending them all, all the little technicalities, is probably not feasible, so even if 2 or 3 stick what punishment are we looking at? Based on the letter from the hateful 8, or the cuntish 9, whatever it was, I doubt we get much or any support from other clubs. Even if we win it can’t be quick, so what chance of getting in new players like Bellingham in the summer? What chance of our better players and manager wanting to stay, not easy to get new sponsors etc? I am confident we have done nothing to deserve this hatred, nothing beyond rocking boats by doing things well, on and off the pitch, and upsetting the bus brickers, the PED peddlers, the tarquins and the makers of illegal payments to the managers son etc, but it feels like we are in a horrible and undeserved place at the moment and I can’t see it getting better quickly.
Same mate. I hardly slept. Feels like they’ve gone nuclear on us. We used to be everyone’s second team, now we’re almost universally despised. It wears you down.

Why did they choose City , who decided to go after City.

Why are the dippers and rags allowed to vet the candidates for the head of the PL.

Think you've answered your own question there :-)

The thing I find odd is this is a hell of a fight for the PL to pick because, hypothetically, even if they were to win, it could result in all sorts of ramifications they can't control. So I'm left with the thought that is it one of these...

1. Simply tactical relative to getting the idea of an independent regulator off the table and they have done this on the big assumption that after the furore dies down it'll drag on and at some point we'll take another relatively minor pinch but until then they can posture as necessary and point to their governance prowess.

2. A last throw of the dice to get rid of us by some vested interests who don't actually care if it backfires spectacularly because they have their escape routes planned and if they leave the game in a mess that's ok because they never really cared about it anyway.

3. They are people who have worked through all the scenarios and are confident they have the political backing and legs to ride out a geopolitical/diplomatic/economic shitshow.

4. Or as others have said they are simply overconfident/undercompetent.

Not sure which of these is most likely but the idea that our owners would just go 'fair cop' and slink off into the sunset seems so fanciful it must surely be one of those or a variation thereof?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.