PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Do any of the PL financial and legal experts on this thread believe that City could reasonably request that the PL look into other clubs dubious financial dealings, the same way that City's have been intrinsically scrutinised? Or is that not possible. If that is the case why not? As a member of the PL could City not request this?

I have read reports that Liverpool 'hid' lost revenue in stadium development costs that wasn't properly accounted for just to pass FFP and that Spurs did dodgy transfer deals under rednapp that weren't disclosed in their books.

Spurs have just put out their annual revenue and another loss was made for the 4th time in a row, Does the Premier League FFP rules apply in London

Spurs have just put out their annual revenue and another loss was made for the 4th time in a row, Does the Premier League FFP rules apply in London
I was also wondering why nobody was suggesting this was a problem for them. Also debts of more than 600 million, though I guess the new stadium accounts for a lot of this

Do any of the PL financial and legal experts on this thread believe that City could reasonably request that the PL look into other clubs dubious financial dealings, the same way that City's have been intrinsically scrutinised? Or is that not possible. If that is the case why not? As a member of the PL could City not request this?

I have read reports that Liverpool 'hid' lost revenue in stadium development costs that wasn't properly accounted for just to pass FFP and that Spurs did dodgy transfer deals under rednapp that weren't disclosed in their books.
I don’t know who told you that mate but Liverpool paid £50m for plans to be drawn up for a new stadium.

That’s seems the going rate to me so I doubt they can be touched.

A lot of their losses are for the stadium so they don’t count towards PSR.

I don't know but I wouldn't think there was a mechanism for a club to request another is investigated, or accuse another etc.

Our one came about because of the der speigel articles claiming all sorts, and uefa opening an investigation. Which the PL then decided they needed to follow suit.

The Chelsea one came supposedly as a result of self reporting.

Other than that, there would need to be something with some sort of substance in the public domain to make them investigate.

Although 8 clubs did feel they had the right to write a letter to Uefa when our case was in the headlines, so who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.