PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Of course they'll get enough votes to pass it. At the moment clubs outside the top six, except maybe a couple, can't compete to win the league. Clubs like ours, who've worked hard to build up our clubs revenue and profile worldwide won't accept it whatever the vote.
It’s a joke the way they keep changing the rules. Whatever rules they try - they just can’t stop us & end up hurting themselves:-)

Over a hundred years ago maybe regarding the rags but if anyone had told me as a kid, back in the late 60s, that I should have been a rag because I was a catholic they'd have got an earful, plenty of Blues in my year at school.
Primary school firewood 1960s, can't recall. Small school. Secondary school Victoria park 1970s. More blues than reds deffo
. Both catholic schools

He also said the following when talking about our dominance through the prism of Pep eventually leaving:

The first part is noteworthy. Why the need to tiptoe round, don’t recall the **** ever being so bashful previously - and moreover, why the need to expressly state it?

There’s definitely been some words said through backchannels in the course of the last week or so.
Why is it frustrating that we might win the title you gormless rag prick (Stones I mean), aren’t you supposed to be impartial? Rag ****

He also said the following when talking about our dominance through the prism of Pep eventually leaving:

The first part is noteworthy. Why the need to tiptoe round, don’t recall the **** ever being so bashful previously - and moreover, why the need to expressly state it?

There’s definitely been some words said through backchannels in the course of the last week or so.

Hadn't seen the second one (yours). The tiptoeing bit is weird.

I also thought the one I saw strongly suggested that a word had been had!

Just copied this bit below but GAA games were the main sports at the time . Even after 1971, there were little or no facilities and teams initially cropped up in the garrison towns.

Rule 27 of the Gaelic Athletic Association (GAA), also known as "the Ban", was a rule in force from 1905 to 1971 that banned members of the GAA from playing or watching other sports such as rugby, soccer or hockey.
Jeez. So how did Irish players like Brady & others develop if other sports were banned?

Didn't the Irish also have an international football team pre-1970s. I'm genuinely intrigued, as I wasn't aware there was a football ban in Ireland.

It’s a pitiful attempt at suggesting he’s unable to say what he really thinks about City. A dog whistle to supporters of red shirts.

Not a huge surprise that the vote passed - I can't think what benefit anyone outside the European spots would have to not reduce the effect of the extra income.

Villa look like they'll make 4th (I do hope they do), so they would naturally not want to hamstring themselves.

14 votes to pass it though if no-one abstained - so one of the 'big 6' voted for the idea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.