PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So, if I understand things correctly all 20 teams in the Premier League will be allowed to spend the same amount of money. The figure being touted is £500m. In 2023 only three Premier league Clubs had revenue higher than £500m so any of the other 17 Clubs which wishes to spend the cap amount will have to borrow money. Within a few short years we could easily see half the teams in the league insolvent and out of business.

Meanwhile those Clubs with the high revenues will be forced to cut spending and will very quickly find themselves falling behind the big European Clubs.

Are the people running the Premier League so blind they cant see this.

Btw how did Newcastle vote ?
As I understand it the wages, transfer amortisation and agents fees can’t exceed 85% of turnover, so under your scenario you’re restricted to 85% (70% if you’re playing European football) of turnover or £500m, whichever figure is lower.

Given the Rags also voted against the proposals today I thought i would nip over to the CAF to see their opinion. No surprise to see they have had more posts on our 115 Breaches thread than on the new proposals.

Even less surprising is that there isnt a single comment anywhere suggesting that we may in fact be innocent, if we "get away with it" then it will be due to bribes, corruption, politcal pressure etc..

One thing is for sure there will be a complete meltdown over there whenever to findings are released.
Wait till Sandra Tinbridge will turn on the webcam for saying that he is all in for this

No doubt. But I'll start crapping myself when City are faced with attending the Old Bailey, which I'm pretty sure we'd prefer.

If this was the case, I doubt this whole ridiculous Speckled Jim charade wouldn't have got past the CPS. This whole farce is a witchunt, & is a complete waste of time & money, purely in the pursuit of stopping City off the pitch because the Red Top Mafia & Spuds have failed to stop us on it.

That's the long & short of it, & we need to stop dressing it up to being something it clearly isn't.
Civil fraud is really serious. As are the allegations in this matter/case/PL complaint or whatever you call it.

Heaven help the psychiatric health professionals in this country when we are cleared.
There is going to be an awful lot of people who will need an awful lot of help to deal with the crushing disappointment.
Those Pip applications are going to go through the roof!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.