PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Probably the most sensible comment ever posted by a United fan on that forum regarding this topic and something so many of us have been saying all along. Of course, confidence from Khaldoon won’t necessarily win us the case but it’s a strong indicator that we’ve done nothing wrong.
Khaldoon knows we've done nothing wrong.
Make no mistake though he's fuckin angry..pissed off.
He'll never show it fully because he's a class act.
He's just keeping his powder dry and his pecker hard..

Is the cartel finally fucked? They’ve done something the rags don’t like
Ratcliffe must know the rags need a huge rebuild, also known as spending your way out of trouble. These rules have probably made that much more difficult depending on the multiplier.

It's almost surreal that the club now find themselves as allies with the rags on this, given what's gone before.

Just one more thought. Won’t this just drive the “big“ clubs in the premier league to look at a European Super League again ?
The more the PL demonstrate their incompetence the more I'd welcome the ESL provided it was set up to include the best current teams (no pandering to money, no pandering to history and no fucking Spurs or rags). It would also have to include relegation which was missing from the original format, however that might be a stumbling block as UEFA may forbid associate leagues interacting with a breakaway league.
On the subject of the PL: I'm still amazed Richard Masters got such an easy ride when he presented the title to us last season. I wasn't expecting mass booing as Alex Williams accompanied him to the podium, but a rousing chorus of "Richard Masters, is a wanker, is a wanker" would have gone down a treat.

Why the fuck are we worried about all this bollocks?

We're getting relegated remember, all these media outlets and click bait journalists and fans from the red mardarse clubs keep reminding us we're going down with a minus 200 points deduction.

I'm not remotely interested in the new rules.
Good point.

it will be 4.5 to 5 as that's what's been said it will be. it will be easy to pass at that level as virtually 16 clubs are unaffected by it and actively want a lower number. Anyone thinking it will be 6+ is in cloud cuckoo land
You could be right but, logically, if current and future stars are attracted to clubs outside the PL, if Harland, Rodri and Foden go to Madrid, Saka and Rice go to Paris, Van Dick and Arnold go to Barca etc, the TV money will soon start to go down and that multiplier will be a multiple of less and less.
As for improving facilities or even building a new ground, why bother?
English success in Europe will diminish year on year and the PL will go the way of the championship.
That might be what the ultimate aim is but it’ll come as a bit of a surprise to a few and I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a few owners decide to cash in sooner rather than later.

It’s all so amateurish & clearly another attempt to stop us. We make more than any other team so they can only stop us by linking spending to the bottom clubs’ income rather than our own!! Just unbelievable
As I understand its the bottom clubs broadcasting income it's tethered to, so who controls that.

Reactions: CC1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.