PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

As I’ve posted, Goldbridge doesn’t really need additional money or clicks on Tuesday when and if he reveals the letter?

View attachment 117592

Doesn’t mean the **** doesn’t want to keep the Ponzi Scheme going.

Personally, I think he’s lots of things, but daft isn’t one of them. To make such a specific claim and to not meaningfully follow through with it would invite a level of opprobrium that could be hugely (and possibly fatally) damaging to his brand. Whilst I’m sure he appreciates pretty much all publicity that he receives, good or bad, he will be aware that not all publicity is good publicity especially in relation to a brand that is built of straw - and I expect the fear of losing what he has carefully created and built upon will loom large in his consciousness.

We’ll see tomorrow, I guess.

No shame in being wrong on this, one way or the other btw, and no basis for bragging rights for anyone who calls this right either. It’s simply a (fun) guessing game based mainly on supposition and limited evidence, in relation to a subject that has captivated so many of us for over a year.

Never a dull day supporting this fucking amazing football club!

I’m convinced that City will eventually be cleared, but I also recall being stood outside the Press Box prior to the Friday night 1-1 draw with Coventry in August 1993, and City just about to announce Peter Reid’s successor.

Speculation was rife, but the steward on the door recognised our desperation and reassuringly confided:
“Don’t quote me, but it’s Gerry Francis”

That’s what I think of the ever-expanding list of attention-seekers pretending to be in-the-know.
I’m pretty sure Swales was talking to Francis after Reid was sacked. His stock was pretty high at the time. I expect he turned us down.

Doesn’t mean the **** doesn’t want to keep the Ponzi Scheme going.

Personally, I think he’s lots of things, but daft isn’t one of them. To make such a specific claim and to not meaningfully follow through with it would invite a level of opprobrium that could be hugely (and possibly fatally) damaging to his brand. Whilst I’m sure he appreciates pretty much all publicity that he receives, good or bad, he will be aware that not all publicity is good publicity especially in relation to a brand that is built of straw - and I expect the fear of losing what he has carefully created and built upon will loom large in his consciousness.

We’ll see tomorrow, I guess.

No shame in being wrong on this, one way or the other btw, and no basis for bragging rights for anyone who calls this right either. It’s simply a (fun) guessing game based mainly on supposition and limited evidence, in relation to a subject that has captivated so many of us for over a year.

Never a dull day supporting this fucking amazing football club!
It does feel like something (new) is going on.

I have trust in Tolm’s journalistic skills and that he has developed contacts over many years.

No idea. I have heard all the rumours but my information is that nothing has changed I'm afraid. That is not to say that is correct information, just I have not been able to stand up any of the positive development rumours.
I supose it depends on the circles you mix in. If you don't know the right people you wouldn't know anymore than any of us with regards to these rumours? That said, I'm not saying I believe implicitly Tolmie either.

What I do know is that the club comes across as a very well run company. Khaldoon runs a tight ship and leaks and rumours from the club dont appear to come out that often, which is the way it should be.

Where has Ornstein and Ziegler stated that ?Can’t find it anywhere
Ziegler wrote it in the Times on Saturday - Ornstein is second hand -I’m not sure where it was - saw a few people on Friday mention he had earlier stated the hearing was going ahead as scheduled so it may have been on a podcast

No idea. I have heard all the rumours but my information is that nothing has changed I'm afraid. That is not to say that is correct information, just I have not been able to stand up any of the positive development rumours.
Why City have made their move is what I have been trying to piece together. I suppose we could at least say that if City thought they were about to lose they wouldn't go to the lengths of sending out these letters. Maybe confident on the fraud "" cheats"" points at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.