PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

These charges are preposterous, as anyone who has more than four active brain cells will fully appreciate.

Anyone who’s doesn’t is thick as fuck.

I think many do appreciate, but realise which way the wind is blowing in terms of revenue.

These charges are preposterous, as anyone who has more than four active brain cells will fully appreciate.

Anyone who’s doesn’t is thick as fuck.

I think many do appreciate, but realise which way the wind is blowing in terms of revenue.
At the risk of outing myself as thick as fuck, I struggle with the notion that preposterous charges have been brought by the EPL who must have sought the advice of competent lawyers before they did so. Genuine question to you - do you believe the EPL lawyers are thick as fuck also, or is it the case that the charges were issued by the EPL against legal advice?
For what it’s worth I trust Khaldoon‘s irrefutable evidence statement but as I say it seems virtually unthinkable that any responsible organisation would issue proceedings of such magnitude knowing such proceedings were doomed to fail

At the risk of outing myself as thick as fuck, I struggle with the notion that preposterous charges have been brought by the EPL who must have sought the advice of competent lawyers before they did so. Genuine question to you - do you believe the EPL lawyers are thick as fuck also, or is it the case that the charges were issued by the EPL against legal advice?
For what it’s worth I trust Khaldoon‘s irrefutable evidence statement but as I say it seems virtually unthinkable that any responsible organisation would issue proceedings of such magnitude knowing such proceedings were doomed to fail
The thing is, Norman, either City have carried out preposterous business practices over a decade, or the PLs charges are preposterous.
There is no middle ground.
One of the statements above must be false.

What if the charges were designed to just smear City? IE they (Like UEFA) know they will fail but the damage to the brand is the target.

Edit. So yes, against advice would be the implication. And from what I have heard from experts viewpoints - Why have the PL over reached themselves on this case so much

Of course that could all be bullshit if the PL do have something no one knows about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.