PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I don't for a second doubt he's only posting what he's been told. I do doubt that it's concrete factual information based on 100% knowledge and isn't simply hopeful messaging from a position of confidence and optimism. There's a distinct difference between the two especially at this stage.
Tbh mate it could be on sky sports, daily mirror, mail, inscribed in stone, written in 100ft high letters across the sky and you will still get rags and dippers wailing and saying it cant be true, it just cant

I think for a lot of Blues it’s taken some of the shine off our incredible achievements.

tbh I try to ignore it and I'm not looking for or expecting acknowledgement /praise from the Sky fuckwits as I know it will never happen.

The clubs who have pushed their puppet into this position are the ones who really deserve to suffer, but again I don't expect that to happen either. Their reputations won't be tainted because of their jealousy, even though they have missed out on the prizes which our success has brought.

Even if totally exonerated I do not expect the vitriol to cease , although it may lessen slightly, but the " injured redshirt/ spurs " owners will no doubt find and seek fresh ways of demeaning the findings ( if proved in our favour)

City supporters need to enjoy the team and their achievements and try and shut out the jealous and bitter cunts who want to see us ruined and in tatters.

Our success hurts them more .

Tolmie gets far more correct than not........and even when his information doesn't come to fruition it's usually because circumstances have changed or players have changed their minds about a transfer etc.

He has definitely had a snippet from a connected source.
Maybe, but he does get some pretty big things wrong. Or the people that tell him this info do. Everything has to be taken with a pinch of salt imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.