PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

No way. Not for me. I am enjoying winding our rivals up.

Its slowly dawned on me that our rivals will remember this period of dominance forever. They would NEVER acknowledge our achievements anyway, thats a given, we dont acknowledge Utds achievements. And if we're found innocent that will crush them even further. If we keep all the titles, trophies and points that will seal it. All they will be left with is the echo chamber of tribalist cheats accusations. They'll be conspiracy nuts.

Right now though I am going to enjoy it, we've won everything and our rivals hate that obviously, that they think we've cheated is the icing on the cake. But thats tribalism, who can hurt who the most.

The general public will just see the verdict.

Completely agree.

I know lots of people have been asked if City fans get bored of winning, or if a fourth title in a row isn't as exciting as the first ones.

For me, the 115 stuff is absolutely the icing on the cake, and has made each title feel even better than the last :)

Can anyone explain why we didn't co-operate if we haven't done anything wrong ? always wondered this
If you were stop-and-searched by a passing copper every time you stepped out the door, you’d soon get pissed off.

City are a business with sensitive data about itself and partners who trust them with theirs. The PL don’t have the right to every little detail of the whole business, we had private data leaked during the UEFA affair which could only have come from them so City decided not to risk any more leaks with anyone else.

That’s a huge statement from Tolmie there.

I don’t know how he has got such confidential info but his reputation will be sky high if this is all resolved in our favour this year.
to be fair Tolmie is not the only one Cheesman said on Facebook we would be cleared and some car repair on Twitter said the same

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.