PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Can anyone explain why we didn't co-operate if we haven't done anything wrong ? always wondered this
Also, what do you think if Utd or Fulham or any club were asked to just reveal all of their finances and dealings? Do you think they would be happy? Even if they had done nothing wrong do you think they would just open up their books to the rest of PL? Hoiw they do business, Utd using offshore accounts etc. It opens them up to accusations from a media who deal in gossip news

I think for a lot of Blues it’s taken some of the shine off our incredible achievements.
Speak for yourself.

I'd only have that opinion if I thought for one second that the club had lied to it's fans about it's conduct and that isn't the case. None of the achievements of the players, manager and staff have any correlation to the charges. Skill, determination, stamina, intelligence and desire won that treble and the previous league titles. So it hasn't take the shine off at all, i'm one of the Blues welcoming Exoneration Day when we can really rub our naysayers noses in it.

If we are cleared as per Tolmie's latest ITK we will still be cheats as far as the morons are concerned. The morons live moronic lives and think moronic thoughts. The truth won't change them. It's funny though, when on social media the morons that seem to be the ones challenging the facts with their click bait conspiracy theories are Man United fans, Liverpool fans and Arsenal fans. All them coming from a highly entitled view point based on previous successes...which are increasingly in the past. They are so upset and they cry their bitter tears because we've taken their toys away. How dare ickle City take away their toys. It's so unfair....
You can't stop morons being moronic

This disgusting article by that twat Syed is in today’s Times.
Basically suggesting City cheat at everything.
Read and be appalled.

Silky on the pitch, super silks off it – all part of Man City’s ‘magic’

I hate Syed, he admitted cheating in a table tennis competition on the radio, he's a despicable character!

I never realised that. How the hell did they not know there own rules and how can any club be found to be breaking the rules if no one knows them. Crazy.
UEFA thought the prosecutable period started in March 2014, 5 years before they formally opened their investigation. City argued May 2015, 5 years before the sanction was imposed .CAS ruled it should be calculated from the date that charges were formally made known to City, which makes it May 2014.
I would think City never expected this to go in their favour and were just highlighting ambiguity of the wording of some rules.
CAS also made a point of noting that UEFA laid the charges 5 years and 1 day after the date of the 2014 'take a pinch' settlement and that the date was probably chosen so as not to interfere with 'the settlement'.

This disgusting article by that twat Syed is in today’s Times.
Basically suggesting City cheat at everything.
Read and be appalled.

Silky on the pitch, super silks off it – all part of Man City’s ‘magic’

Must be judging everyone by his own standards eh?

I think for a lot of Blues it’s taken some of the shine off our incredible achievements.
It's been clear from day one that these charges were rushed out as a response to the government discussing the setting up of an independent regulator and the PL chose deliberately to go for maximum smear by individually labelling each alleged repeated offence to make 115 or 129 or whatever number of allegations. I don't see why a City fan would consider them to be downgrading in any way the team's achievements on the field.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.