PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think for a lot of Blues it’s taken some of the shine off our incredible achievements.
Not for me. I never once thought about the charges as we beat Inter, or Madrid, Or Villa on the last day, or Spurs just a couple of weeks ago or United in the Fa Cup Final, or United at home every year, or united away every year. I hope it hasn't for you.

This disgusting article by that twat Syed is in today’s Times.
Basically suggesting City cheat at everything.
Read and be appalled.

Silky on the pitch, super silks off it – all part of Man City’s ‘magic’

(four of their top ten sponsors are linked to the UAE, including the stadium and shirt sponsor Etihad)

So that means the majority of the club’s main sponsors aren’t linked to the UAE.

Therefore, if these non-UAE sponsorships are in line with the UAE-linked sponsors then they must be fair value/legitimate.

Syed has clearly started writing the article thinking “I’ll include the fact all City’s sponsors are UAE linked, ha ha ha, gotcha!”

He’s then looked at the data and it hasn’t told him what he wanted it to. Yet he’s forged on ahead with that angle regardless, which is just the height of laziness.

if you’re going to have a pop at discrediting the club at the least put a bit effort in.

A lamentable article, but unsurprising given it’s been written by a failed table tennis player.

Khaldoons weight loss?? Anyone concerned about it? He looks ill to me, hope it’s nothing to do with him worrying about these charges??

I just want this whole episode putting to bed once and for all, it’s getting to the point now where rival fans will not be happy not to just be relegated to the bottom leauge but to actually do a bury fc and go out of business with the shutters pulled,
Maybe he just got fitter, stop worrying lol

Also from The Times today:

Football regulator may be shelved for now due to general election:
"Football Governance Bill must go through by next Thursday after Rishi Sunak’s surprise announcement of July 4 polling day, but it may be delayed until next parliament"
"...Some hope that Labour would look more kindly on a block on nation states owning clubs and change the clause stating that the regulator’s decisions on owners and directors “must also have regard to the [government’s] foreign and trade policy objectives”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.