PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What 25 to 1 odds mean - (roughly - no bookies cut) is that if you had 26 people in a room all betting a tenner, there is one bloke betting a tenner to get £260 back if we are relegated, and there are 25 prepared to put in a tenner to get £10.40 back if we don't get relegated. Which if it takes a year from now to get settled is roughly what a bank would give in interest.
If one of the 25 changes his mind and wants to bet we are relegated, the odds drop to 12/1
I'm not the smartest tool in the shed either, but I reckon that means we probably aren't going to get relegated.

The Foreign Office commented on this some weeks ago. Basically, they said it was mentioned briefly in a routine meeting and it was no big deal as far as AbuDhabi was concerned.
If it has been mentioned that it has been mentioned, then it wouldn't have been no big deal.
That's a shot across the bow. As a previous poster mentioned the owners will be making sure due dilligence and fair appraisal is given to the facts.

If it has been mentioned that it has been mentioned, then it wouldn't have been no big deal.
That's a shot across the bow. As a previous poster mentioned the owners will be making sure due dilligence and fair appraisal is given to the facts.
Very Machievellian

You make many valid points too. I suspect the reason this is taking so long is because the Premier League is only too acutely aware they’d better get this right. If they fail their authority not to mention their credibility will be damaged and hasten the appointment of an independent regulator. However, should City feel aggrieved by any sanction levied against them, their redress will be through the courts and again that is another thing the Premier League will be wholly aware of. I hope it’s all done and dusted now quickly. For all our sakes.
I do feel as an Arsenal supporter on here, you are genuinely trying your best to choose your wording carefully, but baring in mind our own particular bias/viewpoint, I do think you perhaps subliminally or unknown to yourself phrase things that can be seen as suggestive of guilt.

I would say, the PL getting this right, if their process is fair, shouldn’t exclude exoneration of City. The suggestion that if they don’t find us guilty, they have failed and they no longer have credible authority to govern the game, is a prejudice and a problem that the rest of the league have, or certainly influential members of the league and their support have.

Their processes are either fair or they’re not. Which is it.

Hi, i keep seeing people who say that they have sources into the club saying that the club is very confident and calm and city know they will be cleared. Is that the real feeling or is it the club putting it out there that they are confident?

Hi, i keep seeing people who say that they have sources into the club saying that the club is very confident and calm and city know they will be cleared. Is that the real feeling or is it the club putting it out there that they are confident?
The same was said after UEFA's kangaroo Court found us guilty
Khaldoon said that when the case is heard by an independent panel the club would be exonerated, and true to his word it was
He's taken the same position here with his "Irrefutable evidence" comment
So after the CAS verdict, why wouldn't he be confident!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.