PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The conspiracy theory is the crazy bit, I hope?

You see it all the time on Twitter. Some arsehole posts something "based" on something and then everyone starts frothing at the mouth "if it's true". It's like there isn't the capacity for intelligent thought any more.
He's also scraping the barrel and lying with the Grealish handball one. The Kova one, was the luckiest but we had two of those at Wolves in the first half.

In fairness, I think these imaginary scenarios people invent and work themselves up with, based on fear or resentment etc, are part of human nature(some more than others). Harry Enfield's Frank Doberman(The Self-Righteous Brothers), pretty much sums up the mindset:

Frank as a Liverpool/Arsenal/United fan: "I admire Pep Guardiola's style of possession based attacking football... and his constant innovations in the sport, which have advanced English football from the 'hoof it to the big man' most teams were playing before he arrived. City have a lot of talented players, many of which they bought for bargain fees too and the academy produces top talent, that clubs from all over are starting to benefit from. That shows they are a brilliantly ran club... But IIF I find arrrt they're guilty of 115 financial irregularities... Datin' all the way back to 2010??? I should say OI PEP NOOOOOOO!" [Huffs and puffs his red cheeks out, like he's giving birth to a heart attack]

Last edited:
There's a so called blue on rag cafe called Padr81 a think it is, popped on to see them in meltdown over our 4 in a row lol
This padre guy says he thinks we're guilty as hell but doesn't think they'll prove it, fooking tit haha need a wash now, feel filthy :-)
That filthy twat is a classic example of a certain type of City fan. (Probably football fans in general).
He hates it that ‘his’ club has become successful and seems to harbour a genuine dislike of City, and a true chip on his shoulder that City are no longer “the cool little brother” that everyone admires you for supporting.

Basically, he’s a ****. And if he’s reading this…you’re a **** mate. Not one of those red scum would spit on you if you were on fire if they ever become successful again.
They are using you and your extreme Stockholm syndrome as a means of coping with our domination and you’re loving it.

Didn’t mention he’s a ****? The very very worst type of one as well.

Fully agree with all of this. I can't stand him. He represents 1/x City fans, where x = the total number of City fans worldwide. Sucking up to United fans. He probably wants them to win tomorrow just so he can wallow in their pity.

Whenever I see him posting, I just ignore him and read the post after his. I really can't see what he trying to achieve by going on there.

That filthy twat is a classic example of a certain type of City fan. (Probably football fans in general).
He hates it that ‘his’ club has become successful and seems to harbour a genuine dislike of City, and a true chip on his shoulder that City are no longer “the cool little brother” that everyone admires you for supporting.

Basically, he’s a ****. And if he’s reading this…you’re a **** mate. Not one of those red scum would spit on you if you were on fire if they ever become successful again.
They are using you and your extreme Stockholm syndrome as a means of coping with our domination and you’re loving it.

He ain't a City fan.

There's a so called blue on rag cafe called Padr81 a think it is, popped on to see them in meltdown over our 4 in a row lol
This padre guy says he thinks we're guilty as hell but doesn't think they'll prove it, fooking tit haha need a wash now, feel filthy :-)
He’s probably Colin fucking Schindler

Hi, i keep seeing people who say that they have sources into the club saying that the club is very confident and calm and city know they will be cleared. Is that the real feeling or is it the club putting it out there that they are confident?
Actions speak louder than words. If it was purely bravado the north stand development would have been paused, we wouldn't have a £250m transfer kitty, we wouldn't be trying to tie down some of our superstars and manager to longer contracts, players like Haaland, Gvardiol etc wouldn't have come near us etc etc

Couldn't have said it better mate:-) felt like making a profile & winding the **** up but really cudnt stay on there to long, was making me itchy haha

Because a load of dippers,rags and Tarquins genuinely believe that 115 is going to bite us on the arse so bet on it.
Odds come right down as a result.

As a comparison. If we all bet on Darwin Balloones to be next season top scorer his odds would tumble. We all know that isn’t happening either.

Ps I wasn’t going to answer you because you asked for someone with a brain :-)

They won’t bet on it, I keep egging them on that if the so sure they must bet on it. I’ve said when can you get 25x in 2024 for a sure thing.

It can’t be a blue. How many are on this forum with the same views as this **** hating our owners , how many on here are on other forums where blues reside with the same views hating our owners? I’d guarantee it’s next to zero, what are the chances then of one just joining a rag forum to slag City off?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.