PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I get your point. But the IC will definitely ask our lawyers the very obvious question "Why these damaging emails would even exist if Man City has done nothing wrong or has nothing to hide?".

If our lawyers fail to provide a plausible explanation for the existence of these serious emails, then it's safe to assume that we are genuinely fucked. I just hope and pray that they have a reasonable explanation for that.
Frankly mate your last paragraph is nonsense. The panel’s decision will turn on real evidence not “explanations” - or the lack of - about random emails. Take a deep breath.

Got the 115 from a rag last night in the pub after the parade about cheating City.
Told him not guilty yet and cheating is Wio sneeking out a back window to avoid a drugs test.
Stunned silence from him only broken by his girlfriend saying he got you there.
To be fair he was all right after that.lol.

I had the same watching the final in the pub. Didn't know any rags were in there until they scored.
Than all I got was 115, getting relegated, 115, cheats, getting relegated on and on it went.
I felt myself getting really angry and went outside to cool of for 5 minutes.

In the end I reacted ny saying in a very angry voice lol "you've never won 4, should have been Coventry in the final, aren't even brave enough to wear your colours"
Abit childish I'll admit but in all honesty I was expecting it to end in a fight, they had pushed me to far. After that they went quite.
63yrs old and I was happy to have a fight with these knobheads if that's what it took lol

I get your point. But the IC will definitely ask our lawyers the very obvious question "Why these damaging emails would even exist if Man City has done nothing wrong or has nothing to hide?".

If our lawyers fail to provide a plausible explanation for the existence of these serious emails, then it's safe to assume that we are genuinely fucked. I just hope and pray that they have a reasonable explanation for that.
C.A.S. verdict. Read it.

And “sama” is only used when addressing others; never about yourself.

You've not been paying any attention these past 3 years, have you. You know exactly why the emails were debunked. They were taken out of context and were essentially hearsay amongst employees at the club, not evidence of misdeeds.

And who were you before you changed your name? Or is "Toranaga sama" not linked to the recent Shogun series and you're just a huge fan of the 80's original miniseries?

The burden of proof lies with the PL lawyers. The emails have already been discredited. CAS acknowledged the emails as authentic but said the content of them provided "no evidence" of any wrongdoing. It was also shown that at least one of the five emails was fabricated (two others pasted together), at least one dated back to a period before FFP existed, and there was also confusion about who the mails related to because HH is a title used by numerous people in the UAE hierarchy. The Spiegl coverage was shown to be distorted and out of context. The CAS Judges repeated the phrase "No evidence" more than 10 times on their public statement. City are not the slightest bit fucked.

'Magic hat' has put another thread on twitter this morning relating to our case including some hacked emails that weren't used at CAS.

Some of them do look like they could be an issue
I'm not on twitter so haven't seen what they've posted but the Mancini, youth players and 'Longbow' emails have come up before if that's what they've posted. In fact I don't think there is anything else? They've been dismissed already as far as I'm aware. Besides, the dick keeps going on about the PL 'prosecuting us' which obviously is bollocks so if they can't even get that right then what's the point of the rest of it?

I'm not on twitter so haven't seen what they've posted but the Mancini, youth players and 'Longbow' emails have come up before if that's what they've posted. In fact I don't think there is anything else? They've been dismissed already as far as I'm aware. Besides, the dick keeps going on about the PL 'prosecuting us' which obviously is bollocks so if they can't even get that right then what's the point of the rest of it?

Don’t think they’ve been dismissed as such, they all came out after the CAS case.

I am totally confident that we will be cleared of the vast majority of the charges, sure we will get saddled with a few for none co-operation and a fine but other than that i feel we will be cleared.

I just fail to see how they can prove that we have done anything wrong, the club state that we have irrefutable evidence to counter the charges. We have never swayed from this stance.

I have to admit that when the charges were raised a part of me suspected that they must have found a smoking gun somewhere, this being the case then surely there would have been some form of leak by now.
Likewise if we were bang to rights then I am sure we would have been trying to agree some form of settlement and trying to manage the narrative, instead we are spending money developing the stadium and infrastructure. Add in that our main sponsor is going public and opening up their accounts and all I can see is the club being extremely confident.

I feel there is a good chance of things developing over the coming weeks now that the season has ended, I can see a situation where the PL back down and stories to this effect start to be leaked.

Of course no matter if the charges are proven or not we will still be labelled as cheats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.