PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So is Nick Harris mad as an hatter?

1716960062035.jpeg

Crazy, demented, as in he is constantly posting about City on X/Twitter; he’s mad as a hatter . This expression, dating from the early 1800s, alludes to exposure to the chemicals formerly used in making felt hats, which caused tremors and other nervous symptoms.

Sort of actually. He thinks City are refusing to hand over evidence, and the PL are fucked without it. The counter is that City aren't refusing to hand it over, it simply doesn't exist.

Either NH does have links to the PL lawyers, in which case this all very positive noises OR he's lying about that and feeling pretty negative about the whole thing. Win/win in some ways.
Or the Premier league lawyers have been in touch with him and told him to pack it in, might be a reason why he started the magic hat posts

I don't feel I need to. That wasn't the point of my post. I was just pointing out that in the real world businesses (and that's what both City and the PL are at the end of the day) try to figure out what's best for their own continuity and come to an agreement so that both parties move on. What happens when the office nutcase tries to claim unfair dismissal? More often than not a deal is cut behind the scenes to avoid lengthy legal proceedings and bad PR making its way to that company's client and prospect base. City getting slammed isn't a good outcome for City but it's also a terrible outcome for the PL which is why I think it's the least likely outcome.
so you are classing us as the office nutcase. go away in short jerky movements

If he was asked how these allegations going back over a decade had any impact on the last 2 seasons he would be stumped. Pathetic excuse making for coming up short.
Truth is mancini getting paid for work for Al Jazeera has directly led to arsenal losing to Aston Villa a decade later
How can you not see that

Btw sometimes when your 2-0 down at home to villa you just have to score 3 and act like champions

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.