PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Why does Harris care so much about BM forum? Did one of the members kidnap him or something?
To me he seems to be a man with an enormous amount of anger and hate. He needs to direct it somewhere otherwise he could harm himself or random members of the public. I guess this is how lone gunmen are born.

And don't forget he claims a City fan threw a brick through his window whilst he was away visiting his wife in a hospice. How he knows it was a City fan if he wasn't there is another matter, perhaps he should ask magic twat if he did it. An Arsenal fan did it and ran away sort of thing?

Musing on Nick Harris/Magic Hat/Both etc is a thought experiment.
I shall call it "Schrodingers Arsehole".
Open the box and you will find an arsehole, the question is - Is it Nick Harris, Magic Hat, both or neither?
Don't you need to open the arsehole to see who's in there and whether they're dead or not?

To me he seems to be a man with an enormous amount of anger and hate. He needs to direct it somewhere otherwise he could harm himself or random members of the public. I guess this is how lone gunmen are born.

And don't forget he claims a City fan threw a brick through his window whilst he was away visiting his wife in a hospice. How he knows it was a City fan if he wasn't there is another matter, perhaps he should ask magic twat if he did it. An Arsenal fan did it and ran away sort of thing?
Yep, reckon he's a regular on US incel forums, in between coming on here..

Why doesn't he join the forum as himself, let him tell us how he really feels about us and City and the allegations and we could maybe put an arm round him and extract all this hate and anger and make him a better person?
Come on Nick, leave your bitterness at the door, we're reaching out to you here and holding an olive branch.
You could invite the magic hat too and we'll all lay our cards on the table.

Too much time on his hands it’s seems. It allows his inner “cretin” to come out and play.

2080 and the city premier league case is about to come to a conclusion. Nick is on the line… hello nick can you hear me? Nick?????

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.