PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That was Ed Thompson who is a self styled FFP expert but in reality is an out and out charlatan. He started pontificating on BM but was exposed as a KFA clown by posters on here who are financial professionals and actually do know the ins and outs of FFP, particularly @Prestwich_Blue and another poster. He soon disappeared into the ether.

Thompson day job is, or at least was at that time, merely a project manager at an obscure branch of HSBC in Dorset.

Thompson got himself a number of gigs in the media because his bullshit always put City in a negative light. His occasional snide and ignorant articles in WSC were one of the reasons I cancelled my subscription.
Yep, that's the guy.
I did wonder what happened to him after he got exposed as the fraud that he was.

Harris wants the guys details just so he can discredit him.
Whether the guy is right, wrong etc is irrelevant- why should he give Harris his details!
Like he tried to do the Stefan when he handed him his arse on a plate

Guy seems to have an issue with anyone having an opinion (guilty or not guilty) if it isn’t him

If your reading this nick as we know you do
You are a prick!

Finally got round to listening to the Harris/Stefan podcast and I was quite shocked to hear how little Harris knew about the 115 charges. He really, really wanted to talk about fair value, wanted to imply they were back on the table now, and had very little sense of how the whole thing was going to play out. This was only recently so has had plenty of time to get his head round the CAS case and listen to a bunch of stakeholders and experts on the details (as best we can work out) re: the IC. Really quite taken aback by how little detail he had given this is his life's work: there's a bunch of journos who have a better grasp (for, against, neutral). Weird.

Harris wants the guys details just so he can discredit him.
Whether the guy is right, wrong etc is irrelevant- why should he give Harris his details!
Like he tried to do the Stefan when he handed him his arse on a plate

Guy seems to have an issue with anyone having an opinion (guilty or not guilty) if it isn’t him

If your reading this nick as we know you do
You are a prick!
Crazy how he blocks every Blue on Twitter, yet clearly still lurks on here to read what we’re saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.