PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Has anyone noticed the odds on city being relegated next season? 28-1, whilst the likes of Arsenal are 2500-1. Yes, those odds mean it is unlikely but the disparity between what were the top 2 last season is big and can only have been influenced by the charges.

Has anyone noticed the odds on city being relegated next season? 28-1, whilst the likes of Arsenal are 2500-1. Yes, those odds mean it is unlikely but the disparity between what were the top 2 last season is big and can only have been influenced by the charges.
Or someone being a knob and coming up with a gimmick that clickbaiters might buy into.

It’s obvious that would happen. Means nothing.

They've drifted out, it was 25/1 last week. I was hoping they'd shorten as we would become the first club in history to be favourites for both the title and relegation in the same season.

The bookies are asking the Red shirts to put their money where their mouths are in regards of our guilt.
Bookies are on to a winner by enticing the idiots with this price to lump on

They went after Chelsea for sanctions busting by their Russian state influenced sponsors. Why do Liverpool get a free pass?
No idea, but every media outlet is shit scared of them.

They daren't mention Heysel, yet every fan of every other club i know, still hates them for getting English clubs banned from Europe.

I know a few dippers and they try and change the subject when i bring it up, but you can tell they hate being reminded of it and it's still on their minds.
I bring it up a lot :-)

Not only do they want to slow city down and cast aspirations but they damn well want to make sure another city does not happen.
I agree with last bit but the problem for them is that they haven't slowed us down.

We're the best run club and team in England and probably Europe and our trophy haul proves it.

The only way they can try and hurt us is by constantly besmirching our name. Yeah it hurts to read such negativity, but that will all come to a grinding halt when we clear our name.

In the mean time, a reminder to the haters :

We've won 6 out of the last 7 titles, the last 4 in a fucking row!!!!

One year it was being the first team to get 100 points, another was the first team to win the domestic treble, another by winning "the" treble and the last by being the first team to win 4 in a fucking row!!!! :-))

I'm still in awe of the football i've seen us play and of our many recent achievements and the haters can talk shite all they like, but they will never take those memories away from us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.