PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

The rumour that it starts in November is nothing new. The rumour that it will only take six weeks is, as far as what I thought at least.

and will take six weeks which means, if correct, that @tolmie's hairdoo was right about the decision being this year.

Let’s hope the rest of his info was also bang on.

That's what you take away from this?

A massive legal case has been in process for months. Not one single person with their inside knowledge, sources, fingers on the pulse of the club and known feelings around the place even knew about it. We had all sorts of claims most of which came to nothing, some that turned out to be completely untrue. But something as big and official as this just broke out of nowhere without anyone having a clue.

I find that highly reassuring, for one.

But on the other hand, maybe time people learned to temper their expectations of the inside info and sense a bit more balance.

I honestly think the 115 charges (which can be already whittled down to a handful already really) will disintegrate if we win the case we are pursuing against the PL this month. My guess is the legal advice we've received is that the rules introduced since the takeover, but certainly in the last year or two are in themselves unfair/ illegal. The PL in effect keep moving the goalposts to make us guilty of whatever they feel like. Prove that and the six week hearing in Nov along with the charges will likely disappear.

I don't see the link, myself.

I would imagine that will be 1 of many items included. Khaldoon says we know everything;)
Intuitively, I think we probably have enough to collapse the house of cards that is the Premier League if they aren’t careful in their dealings with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.