PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

My q is 6 weeks, CAS was 3 days.

The PL must have some more evidence, otherwise what is going to be discussed??

and will take six weeks which means, if correct, that @tolmie's hairdoo was right about the decision being this year.

Let’s hope the rest of his info was also bang on.
I honestly think the 115 charges (which can be already whittled down to a handful already really) will disintegrate if we win the case we are pursuing against the PL this month. My guess is the legal advice we've received is that the rules introduced since the takeover, but certainly in the last year or two are in themselves unfair/ illegal. The PL in effect keep moving the goalposts to make us guilty of whatever they feel like. Prove that and the six week hearing in Nov along with the charges will likely disappear.

I honestly think the 115 charges (which can be already whittled down to a handful already really) will disintegrate if we win the case we are pursuing against the PL this month. My guess is the legal advice we've received is that the rules introduced since the takeover, but certainly in the last year or two are in themselves unfair/ illegal. The PL in effect keep moving the goalposts to make us guilty of whatever they feel like. Prove that and the six week hearing in Nov along with the charges will likely disappear.

I think they’ll be decided on their own merits & cleared with irrefutable evidence. However, after that if we can then prove we were

• Banned by UEFA despite no evidence of wrongdoing overturned by CAS.
  • Overturned rules implemented despite breaking UK laws aimed at City.
  • Cleared of 115 charges that has been laid after pressure from other clubs.
Maybe after all this it leaves no doubt of targeted attack on City.

I think they’ll be decided on their own merits & cleared with irrefutable evidence. However, after that if we can then prove we were

And that would be the time for the club to comment. I can't believe that there are still posters who believe that anything the club's pr team say or do would alter the coverage of jackasses like Winter and Holt or the faecal outpourings of the myriad club-affiliated content-providers out there.

I wonder if we can be cleared on our own merit. Not because we've done anything wrong, but because the PL kept moving the goalposts and applying rules retrospectively to make us wrongdoers.
The whole thing with rules introduced since our takeover is that they are cynical and targeted. A bit like parking your car legally and someone then putting up a no parking sign and clamping you while you are in the shop.

Would that include the arsenal headed letter?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.