PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Our top notch, smart arse lawyers will have absorbed Lawtons hit piece as conclusive evidence as to why we didn't cooperate. It's in THEIR handbook clubs should act in good faith to each other and it's not the first time Woolwich FC have been involved.
Never felt more confident even though the media tossers in particular the journalists are irritating.
Was going to post something similar, cheers stopped me talking gibberish again :).
The evidence is in and being appraised, but the terminology and understanding of that is also being appraised, Good Faith being as vital as non cooperation. Lawton and Woolwich did not just score an own goal, they kicked the goalie in the head and got sent off.

My own view is that it is likely to be a huge points penalty introduced during next season or the 25/26 season. Probably enough to relegate us to the Championship but definitely sufficient to knock us out of Europe. I just don't think they will attempt to relegate us into oblivion.
Not a prayer that's happening

I think people need to read and reflect rather than react. The point I made is in relation to a guilty verdict which is delivered and the punishment that is likely to result. I have as any sensible person should not reached a conclusion on the likely outcome. I hope that the Clubs blanket refusal to accept the validity of these charges and to protest innocence will result in a satisfactory outcome.
Are you a scruffy Jim Disciple?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.