PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

It may sound daft, but liken it a person being interviewed under caution at a Police station. He states No Comment to every question. Now he eventually goes to court and gets acquitted. But the judge says 100 pound fine for non cooperation with the police enquiries. Don't think that will happen. But the PL think it's OK?

Last edited:
It may sound daft, but liken it a person being interviewed under caution at a Police station. He states No Comment to every question. Now he eventually goes to court and gets acquitted. But the judge says 100 pound fine for non cooperation with the police enquiries. Don't think that will happen but the PL think it's OK?
I’ve had this very argument with loads of opposing fans.

FFS not even guilty yet
I think people need to read and reflect rather than react. The point I made is in relation to a guilty verdict which is delivered and the punishment that is likely to result. I have as any sensible person should not reached a conclusion on the likely outcome. I hope that the Clubs blanket refusal to accept the validity of these charges and to protest innocence will result in a satisfactory outcome.

It may sound daft, but liken it a person being interviewed under caution at a Police station. He states No Comment to every question. Now he eventually goes to court and gets acquitted. But the judge says 100 pound fine for non cooperation with the police enquiries. Don't think that will happen. But the PL think it's OK?
No comment.

Am I the only sadistic motherfucker that would probably enjoy us getting deducted 70 points, staying up then winning the CL to play on it the following season? Fuck I'd even take us winning the FA Cup to finally get a crack at getting our hands on that lovely UEFA Cup

They can do what they want. We aren't going anywhere ever again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.