PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So can this be applied to transfers? or is it just commercial deals?

I am thinking about Savio, say we agree a fee of £30 million but the panel believe "fair Market value" is £60 million, does this mean we have to either pay up the difference, cancel the transfer or deduct a further £30 million from our Profit?

However you look at it the PL have created a process that is going to overwhelm them. This regulatory regime is utter madness, built out of spite and envy and will not be sustainable in the longer term. City just need to keep their heads, challenge everything and wait for other teams to wake up to this fiasco that’s unfolding.

So can this be applied to transfers? or is it just commercial deals?

I am thinking about Savio, say we agree a fee of £30 million but the panel believe "fair Market value" is £60 million, does this mean we have to either pay up the difference, cancel the transfer or deduct a further £30 million from our Profit?

Transfers too. Pay up the difference.

Not seen if mentioned, but have just watched footage of Khaldoon at the Amabani's wedding. The circles that our owners are in, I simply can't see a guilty verdict.

Transfers too. Pay up the difference.
Only transfers out, looking at that wording (where we have received consideration and some arbitrary panel thinks we've been paid more than the player is worth). Did £40m for Palmer sound too much?

Are you sure it's for transfers freely agreed between clubs?

Not seen if mentioned, but have just watched footage of Khaldoon at the Amabani's wedding. The circles that our owners are in, I simply can't see a guilty verdict.
I cant see a guilty verdict because he is not stupid. He knows the cartel of clubs would want us gone. Being anything less than squeaky clean wouldn't do, and I think even squeaky clean isnt enough.

The Premier League leadership group are strangling the life out of their own product. Some people would call it pissing in your own chips. Why would you do that unless you are getting orders to do it from key stakeholders? The PL need to wake up and realise that sponsorship is a legitimate revenue source and stop trying to over regulate things. More money for the game is a good thing right?

Only transfers out, looking at that wording (where we have received consideration and some arbitrary panel thinks we've been paid more than the player is worth). Did £40m for Palmer sound too much?

Are you sure it's for transfers freely agreed between clubs?

Pretty sure. These are the next two sections:

1000000549.png

Each club has to report all transactions over 1 million (threshold transactions). The PL then makes a determination if they are APTs or otherwise not at arms' length (this is the rule they were threatening clubs over "swap" transfers iirc). Then they do a FMV assessment and if there is a discrepancy, the club has to either cancel the contract (not for transfer of player registrations) or amend the contract and adjust cash paid/ received.

I think. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.