PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

That's not that we would have failed FFP I believe, but that we are alleged to have submitted incorrect accounts, which is a rule breach.
You probably know a lot more about it than me. Those 5 charges did seem particularly odd when I read them.

We haven't been charged with failing FFP but they've been fined by UEFA for "a minor technical breach".
From the BBC explaining our 115 charges.
5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.’
So either they’re wrong or I’m misunderstanding it.

Has someone got an account on rawk? Put it on there, they could do the job of spreading the info for us.

I’d also love to know from the PL why City have been charged for failing UEFA FFP but the scum haven’t.
It’s almost if they’re treated differently than the rest of the league, almost ; )
I’ll guarantee the arse, dippers and spursy are treated with the same kid gloves.

I think that is why the board members of the Premier League need to change or challenge the head and its voting system, Are clubs getting a fair deal when United control the whole system, Far too many of the smaller clubs fear being cut off and are under pressure to back United in the voting system,

They are lied to by United and Sky about City and other clubs with wealthy backers who don't care about them and will stop the parachute payments system and go to the Super League,

Mark My Words, the SUPER LEAGUE was a United idea and the so-called elite way of stopping City, It's Funny how Skysports was leading the witch hunt and getting fans to back them and saying football is not for sale.

1992 United, Sky, did the dirty on the same clubs and football league and FA by selling clubs down the river, It was all fake and the only Club making profits was United because they were the only club being shown everyweek.

I think Manchester City are Now Big Enough to challenge them and start a revolution to upset the apple cart and put united faces out of joint, This New PSR and United Fudging the books should be taken to all the other clubs and say look they don't care about you and the rules

I think that is why the board members of the Premier League need to change or challenge the head and its voting system, Are clubs getting a fair deal when United control the whole system, Far too many of the smaller clubs fear being cut off and are under pressure to back United in the voting system,

They are lied to by United and Sky about City and other clubs with wealthy backers who don't care about them and will stop the parachute payments system and go to the Super League,

Mark My Words, the SUPER LEAGUE was a United idea and the so-called elite way of stopping City, It's Funny how Skysports was leading the witch hunt and getting fans to back them and saying football is not for sale.

1992 United, Sky, did the dirty on the same clubs and football league and FA by selling clubs down the river, It was all fake and the only Club making profits was United because they were the only club being shown everyweek.

I think Manchester City are Now Big Enough to challenge them and start a revolution to upset the apple cart and put united faces out of joint, This New PSR and United Fudging the books should be taken to all the other clubs and say look they don't care about you and the rules

Makes you think there's a few back handers going to the lower clubs.

Can you imagine the fury if Forest had been relegated?

From the BBC explaining our 115 charges.
5x Failure to comply with Uefa's rules including Financial Fair Play (FFP) 2013-14 to 2017-18.’
So either they’re wrong or I’m misunderstanding it.
The biggest oddity is that we were cleared of breaking the rules in 1913-14. What is that charge about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.