PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I think that is why the board members of the Premier League need to change or challenge the head and its voting system, Are clubs getting a fair deal when United control the whole system, Far too many of the smaller clubs fear being cut off and are under pressure to back United in the voting system,

They are lied to by United and Sky about City and other clubs with wealthy backers who don't care about them and will stop the parachute payments system and go to the Super League,

Mark My Words, the SUPER LEAGUE was a United idea and the so-called elite way of stopping City, It's Funny how Skysports was leading the witch hunt and getting fans to back them and saying football is not for sale.

1992 United, Sky, did the dirty on the same clubs and football league and FA by selling clubs down the river, It was all fake and the only Club making profits was United because they were the only club being shown everyweek.

I think Manchester City are Now Big Enough to challenge them and start a revolution to upset the apple cart and put united faces out of joint, This New PSR and United Fudging the books should be taken to all the other clubs and say look they don't care about you and the rules
The tide is slowly turning with stories like this, unfortunately the scum and it's little cartel have the majority voting numbers.
For now at least.
There's a reason certain clubs don't an independent regulator, it's cos they'll lose their power.
It's time clubs banded together and removed that power.

Just watched a Newcastle fan on YouTube who was fuming about this £40m.
He did make me chuckle with this little gem...
"Richard Masters and one of his bastards needs to come out and explain this"
He was also hoping the MSM would be shouting this from the rooftops.
Yeah good luck with that one.

Makes you think there's a few back handers going to the lower clubs.

Defo
We all know the loan system is used and players go to clubs that need to play against their rivals

But this sinks and everybody else should be up in arms and wanting answers to why PSR has allowed United to use COVID to fudge £40million and then the shares sale to Jim of £35 million, Enough of this shit getting pushed under the carpet, Even in that interview on talksport Jim was trying to jump in on Stefan to shut him up

Defo
We all know the loan system is used and players go to clubs that need to play against their rivals

But this sinks and everybody else should be up in arms and wanting answers to why PSR has allowed United to use COVID to fudge £40million and then the shares sale to Jim of £35 million, Enough of this shit getting pushed under the carpet, Even in that interview on talksport Jim was trying to jump in on Stefan to shut him up
As a matter of interest, how much allowance did City get for Covid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.