PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

So the rags’ excuse were Summer tour being cancelled and their sponsors failing to meet payments due to how the world economy was during Covid. The sponsorship one is interesting as Team Viewer would have been booming with employers wanting to monitor employees working remotely, surely that’s a perfect environment for that business model to make money.

Team Viewer at the time agreed to pay United a sponsorship figure which was a high percentage of what the company was actually worth. Who at the Premier League signed that deal off as fair market value when in the end they didn’t have the means to pay the contract for its duration?

They are coming after City for the Etisalat deal which was worth £30 million over two season way back in 2012. Etisalat received a loan to honour the sponsorship which was paid back. How can the Premier League throw the book at City who managed to make sure through other parties the sponsorship was honoured as apposed to United who hawk themselves to the highest bidder and don’t do the due diligence as to whether a company can honour a sponsorship? Their bad business practice seems to get a free pass.

So the rags have gotten away with losses again. Well that’s a surprise.

I don’t give a shit about their reasoning as to why. They are cheating bastards and that’s my new line with any rag I see.

Don’t want to hear any arguments that make sense. You are cheating cunts the end.

I want a full investigation and I want the media to request united books dating back to when’s they last won the league, you know that one pity title stripped from GPC’s horse spunked grubby hands.

Every achievement since the cheating started is void and should be handed over to city. So that’s what… 1 league and 1 cup?

Nah in second thoughts keep it, sloppy seconds is all you get now.

Actually, better punishment would be to make them sign Anthony for ten seasons and buy back pogba again -:)

Cheating cunts.

Last edited:

I don’t give a shit about their reasoning as to why. They are cheating bastards and that’s my new line with any rag I see.

Don’t want to hear any arguments that make sense. You are cheating cunts the end.

I want a full investigation and I want the media to request united books dating back since they last won the league, you know that one pity title stripped from GPC’s horse spunked grubby hands.

Every achievement since the cheating started is void and should be handed over to city. So that what… 1 league and 1 cup?

Actually, better punishment would be to make them sign Anthony for ten seasons and buy back pogba again -:)

Cheating cunts.

definitely like the idea that we respond to 115 from reds with how big are your covid allowances this year? what about last year?

Have Skysports News done a 1 hour special about how this is cheating by United and should be kicked out of the league, £75 million of fudging the books so they don't fall under the new PSR rules

Its so funny how they are ones who set up all these FFP PSR rules bollocks, Now they have to break them to spend

Now Utd are Fudging PSR by a country mile and nobody says or blinks an eye, £40million for season 2022 and £30 million the season after, Everton and Notts Forest should going to town with the Premier league. Failed FFP under Uefa got a small fine and Now PSR is letting them off with Fudging the books.

Let's ask UNITED to hand over all the books dating back to 2013,
The PL have repeatedly sent strongly worded letters via carrier pigeons to the Cayman Isles with zero response

I want a full investigation and I want the media to request united books dating back since they last won the league, you know that one pity title stripped from GPC’s horse spunked grubby hands.

Every achievement since the cheating started is void and should be handed over to city. So that what… 1 league and 1 cup?

Cheating cunts.
Im sure City,Everton & Forrest will be asking for an explanation from the Premier League.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.