PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

For me, if it wasn't for Stefan on Talksport bringing this up nobody in the media would have said a thing and it would have been brushed under the carpet, I had to Laugh at Jim trying his best to stop Stefan and quickly washing over it

How can a Premier League club (united) just go about doing this sort of thing and NOBODY brings it up in the media
All the Club should be calling for an emergency meeting and asking the question WHY let United get away with £75million of fudging and then hold the other 19 clubs to the PSR rules.

This Is Big News for me, It's not even hiding the facts it's in black and white in their annual revenue reports,
SKYsports BBC and all the other media outlets Know never to cross them and dig them out, Stefan may find his slots on talksport very limited from now on.
As suntan Jordan regularly reminds us what a wonderful iconic institution the Rags are, surely this 75 million FFP fiddle if true is a BIG story,yet nothing today from Suntan and Shite, not a fucking dickie bird. Like all fellow blues I'm fucking fuming!

I think Stefan said all clubs got around £1million in allowances, Everton's Punishment Statement involved them pleading to the Premier League for more allowances because of Covid, But they turned Everton's plea down ?
i wonder why all the other clubs are not launching complaint to the PL with this or is it new news thats only just cropped up, surly the PL and united are not going to sit there smirking while all the other clubs take it on the chin

i wonder why all the other clubs are not launching complaint to the PL with this or is it new news thats only just cropped up, surly the PL and united are not going to sit there smirking while all the other clubs take it on the chin
Tbh is what convinces me it isn't as black and white true as we would like to think.

I think Stefan said all clubs got around £1million in allowances, Everton's Punishment Statement involved them pleading to the Premier League for more allowances because of Covid, But they turned Everton's plea down ?
Evertons was the Ukraine war I think. Not Covid. Apparently clubs voted on allowances for Covid but not the war.

So there is an argument to say its all above board.

The only way we would know that clubs had complained is through the media, United's partners. Likelihood of releasing that? Impact on our case?

For me, if it wasn't for Stefan on Talksport bringing this up nobody in the media would have said a thing and it would have been brushed under the carpet, I had to Laugh at Jim trying his best to stop Stefan and quickly washing over it

How can a Premier League club (united) just go about doing this sort of thing and NOBODY brings it up in the media
All the Club should be calling for an emergency meeting and asking the question WHY let United get away with £75million of fudging and then hold the other 19 clubs to the PSR rules.

This Is Big News for me, It's not even hiding the facts it's in black and white in their annual revenue reports,
SKYsports BBC and all the other media outlets Know never to cross them and dig them out, Stefan may find his slots on talksport very limited from now on.
They love this stuff. Don't worry about that

Turns out Everton asked for £8m - we don't know how much they got. Arsenal said they lost £2m. Spurs seem to say they lost £600k. United seem to say they lost £40m, just 20x Arsenal's loss...I was wrong on the £1m thing it seems - most clubs said nothing at all in their accounts. Who knows. Good for United, other clubs needed to request it like United did.

Evertons was the Ukraine war I think. Not Covid. Apparently clubs voted on allowances for Covid but not the war.

So there is an argument to say its all above board.
It is "above board" to the extent that they applied to the PL and the PL accepted it. But just because auditors sign something off, we are shown by the City and Everton cases, does not mean that is the end of the story because, we are told, the audit is not definitive. Except in this case it seems. It is in the Mail and the Athletic so it has got a fair bit of attention as a story.

Oh and it is true, don't worry about that bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.