PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

the thing is even if they were going to start pulling at that thread both mancini and toure have publicly stated that no one from pl has spoken to them and even if they did everything was above board and if i was citys qc the first question id ask was why didnt you speak to either of these 2 people.

I don't think the issue with either of those is any illegality, tbf. The PL probably has all the documentation it needs. It's just a question of proper disclosure to the PL.

get ready for hell of a media campaign then next few months, I am sure media boys wanna whip up the pressure and bad media coverage as much as they can while the hearing is ongoing. whatsapp boys last hurrah and all that.

all I want to see a huge City win in the 115 case and Pep to renew on the back of it. imagine the tears of all rivals.

despite this I am not optimistic we can dodge every single bullet, they charged us with everything for a reason so something can stick.
"We know Kung Fu..."

Maybe I'm way off on this one but could it be possible that we've been talking with the prem league for a while and we've admitted our guilt. Some sort of settlement has been agreed which would involve a huge fine and points deduction, but the hearing still has to take place anyway.
It's could be another reason as to why we aren't spending this summer.
You're correct, you're way off.

Not sure the tweets were to damage City. Having some successes in the APT case is wholesome praise the way the press has been going.

But yes, the shift of the narrative away from filing accounts that don't show a true and fair view (which absolutely is one of the allegations and is THE most serious) to Mancini (which should be time limited) and Toure (of which half should be time limited) is interesting. I read the actual article (linked for anyone who wants to read it) and the paragraph about the allegations has nine words about accounting and nearly 50 on Mancini and Toure. Almost as if the ground is being prepared for some non-disclosures to the PL and not the more serious stuff. It may mean something if you think Ziegler understands what he is writing about, but that is a stretch, imho.

I agree about the Tweets. What I meant was that dripping out the APT "success story" line at the same time as the more serious stuff is a good PR tactic. The APT stuff will be buried by the main "false accounting" case. Ziegler is no financial expert but he is very well informed on the entire saga going back to the UEFA case. I am sure he knows who has been doing the leaks to the Times and the New York Times and where the bodies are buried. His team has very good contacts at LFC, AFC, and Spurs.

Boss has just let me know, its over, no more celebrating for us, relegation and trophies removed,
never knew he had an insight into the case, effin Knob head,

Because the teams that play in red were agitating for a super league 3 years ago because Uefa didn’t do a job on City. If the Premier League doesn’t do it, they will be at it again pushing another super league.

They want City wiped off the map which is resulting in splits within the clubs within the Premier League finally seeing this all for what it is. This could be hugely damaging for the PL as a whole all the while whilst Real Madrid has free run on stockpiling players.
If true I don't understand why they invited City into the original Super League?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.