PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

They fucked up the Super League. With some better management they'd have pulled it off without much uproar. They squandered their golden ticket.

Can’t wait for when we’re cleared. This whopper is gonna get bombarded on twitter until I’m blocked
Then why read it, and even worse to my eyes, post it on here? At least Paddy Power are usually funny, that's just a bitter opposition fan making money off the idiots who want it to be true. And yes, I deleted the tweet, as damned if I'm going to repeat it.

Not sure the tweets were to damage City. Having some successes in the APT case is wholesome praise the way the press has been going.

But yes, the shift of the narrative away from filing accounts that don't show a true and fair view (which absolutely is one of the allegations and is THE most serious) to Mancini (which should be time limited) and Toure (of which half should be time limited) is interesting. I read the actual article (linked for anyone who wants to read it) and the paragraph about the allegations has nine words about accounting and nearly 50 on Mancini and Toure. Almost as if the ground is being prepared for some non-disclosures to the PL and not the more serious stuff. It may mean something if you think Ziegler understands what he is writing about, but that is a stretch, imho.

The only surprising thing I found in there was that the line "unless there are further legal delays" didn't have "by Man City" appended to it.

It will be nice for us to see us proven innocent.
But even that verdict won’t change the view from everyone else - they’ll still think we’re guilty, thanks to the media pushing that narrative.
No wonder City may go after journalists for libel and defamation.

I don't really get it. If they formed a super league without City, then City as a multi billion pound business would be pretty much destroyed.
No it wouldnt because with the best will in the world there is plenty and i mean plenty of other clubs, despite what the press want to tell you the pl doesnt revolve around the red tops and spurs there is plenty of other big clubs and it would go on absolutely fine if the esl was formed.

No it wouldnt because with the best will in the world there is plenty and i mean plenty of other clubs, despite what the press want to tell you the pl doesnt revolve around the red tops and spurs there is plenty of other big clubs and it would go on absolutely fine if the esl was formed.

I don't see the ESL as a problem provided that any English teams in it are not permitted to play in the domestic league as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.