PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

I can't understand why, if the original hearing was scheduled for November to meet the requirement for all the parties to be available, and it was due to take 6 weeks, it has suddenly, almost overnight, been rearranged to take place 2 months earlier and will now take 10 weeks. Doesn't sound right to me.
So the haters can additionally layer on their bullshit mantra (euro-shite) during the first half of our CL campaign..?

“some successes and some defeats”. Isn’t that just another way of saying a deal has been done with compromises on both sides ?
I think that just about sums it up but by even doing a deal the PL would have admitted that parts of the law were indeed not fair, My biggest doubt is about anyone actually knowing anything about the outcome.

Anyone who has ever tried to re-arrange a meeting, even a one-day meeting, with senior, in-demand professionals knows that re-arranging a case like this from 6 weeks November/January to 10 weeks September/December is almost impossible. That is two/three months of re-arranged diaries for how many professionals? 20 or 30? I can't see it myself.

Just don't believe anything you read in the press would be my advice. We will presumably hear somehow when it actually starts ....
It seems unbelievable.
If September is true then it was always September !

It actually does unfortunately. Without them and Chelsea it would be finished as a top league. All eyes would be on the Super League.
No it doesnt, the press will tell you it does but it just quite simply is not the case, villa, the geordies, us, even forrest get big crowds quite regularly, it would be nowhere near finished as a top league

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.