PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Sky sports the other day reviewing the back pages with 2 journos, when talking about City, one of them described us as "arguably the biggest club in the world".
Now I'm not sure about that just yet, however it will infuriate the rags because their the self proclaimed biggest club in the world.
And therein lays the problem. They think by not acknowledging our success it will keep us down.

This biggest club is a no win claim anyway. How do you measure the definition? Past success only? Current success and current failure is not included? Let’s just all stay in a 90s time warp.

As of 2024 City are one of the big clubs in the game due to winning a shit load of trophies. We can’t take a fart without it becoming a social media obsession.

So although the enemy think they are putting us in our place they are actually aiding our rise.

He goes around saying you have to implement the rules but doesn’t understand that the rules need to be fair and logical, which they are not. Presumably the redshirts wrote his script for him.

And hopefully their influence will trigger his epitaph

I was thinking the same about Chelsea. They basically admitted their guilt under Abramovic and frankly have taken the absolute piss with their various dodges under new owners. Yet barely an eyebrow raised (because they’re not winning things)
and no follow-up on the writing-off of the £1.5bn 'loan' as RA exited - that surely became owner-investment?
I just don't understand how that did not immediately come under scrutiny under 'the rules'..?

Yanks, Richard Masters, Howard Webb.... the Premier league is a cesspit.

There i always feel better speaking from the heart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.