PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

CAS were accused of being corrupt. By the media! There'll be massive fallout for them if we are (In the eyes of the media and fans and opposition cubs - But mainly the media) found innocent.

The whole country has been fed the line that we are guilty. They cannot even appreciate it is an accusation or that City have denied it. It is how guilty City are.

The media will want punishment if we are found innocent. They will demand heads to roll just because those in charge couldnt make the charges stick. The fans will lap that up, the media will satisfy that demand, that whole insidious loop starts until someone is sacked.
Tebas went to town on CAS after the city judgement

First they thought it was going to be all thriller but these smooth criminals are all cunts .They are bad and don’t care about us .Talksports wanna be starting something shit stiring but it’s dangerous. Masters knows he’s that man in the mirror.m but whatever happens , city fans will all remember the time .
Just beat it, not everything is black or white.

I think the club's stance will be that they went to the High Court to seek a ruling on the PL's right, has a commercial organisation, to have access to what the club deemed confidential and commercially sensitive information, which they lost and subsequently defeated on appeal, and since then they have complied with the requirements and the court's ruling. They Willa argue that they had the right to go to court
I am sure that will be our stance but I think we will still be found guilty on non-cooperation, Masters will claim a "moral" victory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.